Votes: 514 23.5%
  • Jade

Votes: 422 19.3%

• Total voters

RNGR

The Bleached/QOH dev
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2022
models look great but cant tell if the dev is a neo nazi lmao, love the addition of zyzz
I'm not

Again no linux launcher lmao
Ahem.. this version is supposed to go public in a week, there is a Linux version in Patreon... just saying

Few minutes in and MC's old man is cracking me up. This is my kind of game, will be supporting dev.
subscribed and already need next fix...
hasbulla coofe.gif

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I should probably address this before I get crucified by the blacked/politically correct crowd.
No, I'm not racist. Bleaching is just one nice wholesome fetish just like any other fetish.
And as a fetish that I like, it will be the prevailing one in the games that I decide to make.
Make of that what you will
Cheers bros
That's cool and all, but I have one question...

What the FUCK is bleaching?

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
That's cool and all, but I have one question...

What the FUCK is bleaching?
It's explained in the text if you read it.
Edit: Basically it's when someone like this hispanic girl/woman get's with a person of lighter skin color in the hopes of having a child/children that are lighter skinned. I won't get into the political aspects of it just stating the facts.

Last edited:

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Waow this patch was certainly very different from most things in other games here. Both in good and bad :'D

The storytime with the young Karla took a bit too long, but a lot of interesting beautiful characters getting intriguing setup. Hopefully the story will at least make some sense in it's own internal logic. I will definitely check the next couple updates too though.

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
Is there a cuckold about black well mc cuckold the black midget so is there a genre author???

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
RNGR - I must admit, great start so far. Unique & quite good looking Renders/Models (especially the ebony & latina ones, yummy) (y) :love:
Story has also quite some potential. If you can ramp up your image count per update it would even more better - it does not really matter how long the time between updates is - it makes it more enjoyable if you can play it for longer than 10-15min per update, if you know what I mean ;)
But something makes me wonder - How the F did you manage to produce 1080p webp images with more than 2MB??? I re-saved some of them with 100% quality setting and they came out with 10-15% of the size (example: 2.25MB re-saved to 214KB).

However, thank you very much for sharing your game with us (y):cool:
Your game is in my list quite up to the top - because of your awesome ebony & latina models :love:

7/10 from my side - would be higher with longer playtime, because longer playtime = more enjoyment

*edit*
WOW! Picture 293.webp (4k) is almost 30MB and it saved down to ~3MB ... makes me seriously wonder what the heck your settings are ^^
*edit*

Last edited:
Reactions: RNGR and ktunga

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
No Bro! You cant end the update after you introduced me all these black chicks !! :cry:
Im gonna be real, after playing this update I didnt thought this game had a story in it, but it seems there is something interesting going on towards this whole "bleaching". Im really digging it. Im pretty sure Klaras whole family will be bleached soon :devilish:

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Amazing so far, if short. I hope beyond hope that this will be a harem game because there's no way I'll be able to accept not choosing all of the girls.

Reactions: Mpkstroff and RNGR
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes