Votes: 1,254 57.3%
  • Ruby

Votes: 514 23.5%
  • Jade

Votes: 422 19.3%

• Total voters

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Will it be a harem story or will we have to be more selective?
I'd personally think that more fields sowed would be best for spreading one's seed.

A millennium of generations (in Karla's flashback) doesn't really work as a millennium means a thousand years specifically, it could mean that it will affect the coming generations for a thousand years but then why not just say 'for a millenia'?
I am ofcourse also expecting Karol to join our protag.(Even if she'll need a little pushing)

Last edited:
Reactions: RNGR

RNGR

The Bleached/QOH dev
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2022
My man is doing curls on push day, no wonder he doesn't have his shit together
Can't have a good workout without a bicep pump
I'd personally think that more fields sowed would be best for spreading one's seed.

A millennium of generations (in Karla's flashback) doesn't really work as a millennium means a thousand years specifically, it could mean that it will affect the coming generations for a thousand years but then why not just say 'for a millenia'?
I am ofcourse also expecting Karol to join our protag.(Even if she'll need a little pushing)
Good catch, ill fix it for 0.4

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hyfka

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022

I am also hoping for a harem too LOL.

Girls to fine to have to choose!!

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Initial thoughts:
Everything in this game is over the top, but mostly in a fun way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same for Karla, women like her are the reason men ignore the warning not to stick their dick in crazy.

One thing I didn't really need was the interaction with Tyler1 in the gym. In general, the race play aspect was a bit too strong for me at times.
Karla and her mom with their self-degradation is fun, but seeing a smol black pp or making fun of a guy for erectile dysfunction doesn't turn me on. Seeing the typical NTR game stereotypes inverted was funny, but as a straight man I don't get off on humiliating other men.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Funny when it was asking the questions at the start there was no right answers for me.... what's your type, blonde, Asian... what about blonde Asians, haha. Or later on big tits or big ass... how about skinny ladies with abs?

Raceplay isn't a much seen kink here so it's certainly an interesting project, though Karla seemed a bit over the top with it... still I'd definitely check out future versions and see how it goes.

Reactions: Look-see and RNGR

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
it was a bit disappointing that the Mc´s Harem did not grow this update , but the game still is awesome, hope for more corruption.
the seeds of corruption do seem to be spreading with Karla as the first bitch, can only be good right?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Initial thoughts:

Same for Karla, women like her are the reason men ignore the warning not to stick their dick in crazy.

One thing I didn't really need was the interaction with Tyler1 in the gym. In general, the race play aspect was a bit too strong for me at times.
Karla and her mom with their self-degradation is fun, but seeing a smol black pp or making fun of a guy for erectile dysfunction doesn't turn me on. Seeing the typical NTR game stereotypes inverted was funny, but as a straight man I don't get off on humiliating other men.
i have to agree some of the early shit made me laugh not because of the situation itself, but because it became hilariously obvious this game took the usual NTR tropes and reversed the roles.

the small PP wasnt as what made me laugh but the fact that he had a baby face and despite taking roids was scared as shit just from yelling.

and some of the shit just goes over the top like the tattoos on Karla :LOL:. most of the time heavy tattoos arent my thing but this was just funny.

i just started this game and at the time of writing i haven't got to into it yet. but yeah hopefully humiliating other dudes isnt a big thing unless we got the Netori route. even then i have my limits.:whistle:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Funny when it was asking the questions at the start there was no right answers for me.... what's your type, blonde, Asian... what about blonde Asians, haha. Or later on big tits or big ass... how about skinny ladies with abs?

Raceplay isn't a much seen kink here so it's certainly an interesting project, though Karla seemed a bit over the top with it... still I'd definitely check out future versions and see how it goes.
at least one skinny girl with abs would be nice.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Rightful Ownership [v0.3.2] Unofficial Android Port

- 97mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android port updated..

Reactions: Maobjorn

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wanna say THANKS to the dev for making a good and right looking MC!!! not the usual ugly chiiald looking,dwar MC that ruin the immersion in many many games, expecially those that have incest into them...thanks again for this

• Red Heart
Reactions: RNGR

cdcdcd171

Feb 14, 2018
The win/linux version is missing the linux libraries and starter. I got them from the renpy editor, just mentioning it.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
RNGR Will you add Indian girls and girls with Hijab? Since you have the Raceplay and Corruption planned I think this will be a good add.
hope hijab and same shit were not be in this and in any game...i really hate those constrictions

• Angry
Reactions: ZRose

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Initial thoughts:

It's completely optional though? The game doesn't force you to humiliate him just gives you the option.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes