Votes: 1,254 57.3%
  • Ruby

Votes: 514 23.5%
  • Jade

Votes: 422 19.3%

• Total voters

dunhill

May 3, 2017
That's cool and all, but I have one question...

What the FUCK is bleaching?
well bleaching is when dark skin ppl use soaps or creams to permanently make their skin a few shades lass darker (apparently its a huge industry everywhere outside America) but i think the dev is getting into "bed wench" fetish which goes back to slavery days, this is where a black woman would try to get into her white master bed (or sometimes her master son's bed)... many of these women was believed to do this because they wanted the protection and status of the slave master etc etc or they just liked white men (i'm not judging, love who you want), the children offspring of these types of relationships was amazingly not sold into slavery and they was given rights, education etc etc

it was even a well known rumor that George Washington was like that (he had a white wife but apparently he never touched her, dude spent alot of time with his slaves and alot of black ppl in America today has his name but some of them also has his DNA)

Griftomedia

Jun 9, 2022
Saw this VN had a 5 star rating few hours ago and blindly jumped in

Whew boy was that a mistake

Wtf is up with the MC waist????
Looks like a cartoon character :LUL:
Absolutely ridiculous

Not to mention all the random racist shit that gets brought up out of nowhere

The current rating 3.9 sounds much more accurate to the game's quality

Should be lower imo

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
gorgeous girls and renders, ALL hot which is saying something.

Like holy hell if we gonna have to choose 1 girl it's gonna be tough because they are to sexy to only be able to choose one so I am hoping for some type of harem but if it's not no biggie. hope we also get to get down and dity with some milfs to which is the moms of the girls.

so far loving the game so far.

the mc is obviously some alpha chad and you can even choose to be a arrogant asshole or not lol.

humor is there too which is a bonus.

also some ebony honeys which look smoking as seen at the end of the update I am so gonna be watching this one.

I don't get the whole black or bleach shit so it's not my cup of tea but overall not bad.

Also I dig crazy chicks so karla looking to be my fav so far LOL.

She look like the type who gonna stare at you in your sleep.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
More girls are added they are all hot. More girls probably will be added when the rest 3 girls family is introduced.Hopefully all the girls can be added in a big harem

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
never run into this before. Says the lib folder is missing - py3-windows-x86_64\\steam_api64.dll

RNGR

The Bleached/QOH dev
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2022
never run into this before. Says the lib folder is missing - py3-windows-x86_64\\steam_api64.dll
I'm gonna be honest I have no idea.
Are you trying to run the game on steam lol?

Last edited:

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
I'm gonna be honest I have no idea.
Are you trying to run the game on steam lol?
figured it out. For some reason I had to restart my computer. No idea why, maybe some program in the background was blocking it? Who knows.

Maobjorn

Oct 8, 2022
Rightful Ownership [v0.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 75mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Update please?

Sung jin-woo

Mar 22, 2020
Rightful Ownership [v0.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 75mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Hay ghost the the update is here so kodasai android ‍

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes