Votes: 1,245 57.2%
  • Ruby

Votes: 513 23.6%
  • Jade

Votes: 420 19.3%

• Total voters

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Yeah, boy. At least for once somebody makes content not about BBC. I'm sick and tired of this cuck generation.
You know not everyone who consumes
coomsume This fetish is a cuck, some people like this very hot take first off, the dehumanization aspect, second the angle about the possibility of pregnancy, shame, society pressure about mixed babies.
Third is a racist angle too, not going to elaborate because reasons

here the trope is reversed a Latina wants to have white kids.
yet is a real occurrence in Latino and Asians.

the woke gang probably would cancel a take like this. BBC Is progressive so is fine, Bleaching is racist because is going against the narrative.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Not only do you not know how to read and you confuse one word with another. So you haven’t played the game yet, but you are already criticizing it.
That's not what normal people do...
I hope you see the irony in your comment. :KEK:
I don't mind about bleaching or anything like this but well this game makes the big white male MC look ridiculous.
I guess that in this game i spent 95% of the time trying to grow some muscles but i also lost a ton of brain cells playing it.
Is this game some advertisement for the fitness industry ? or maybe to help the puny white boys to become as strong as the big black guys who are blacking all those little white cuties.
But there is something wrong in this world, black guys with BBC just produce some white sperm, this is not right, how a decent girl can make the difference !

Fred the Red

Mar 9, 2017
A Bleached game is a breath of fresh air. Nice set of characters and playing the son of Jordan /pol/ Peterson is quite entertaining. I do think the butts on the bottom-heavy characters are too exaggerated but I'm a tits guy so what do I know. Hope to see more soon, right now it's awfully short if you have a sense of self-preservation and don't let a clearly crazy chick jump on your dick the moment she sees you.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
I don't mind about bleaching or anything like this but well this game makes the big white male MC look ridiculous.
I guess that in this game i spent 95% of the time trying to grow some muscles but i also lost a ton of brain cells playing it.
Is this game some advertisement for the fitness industry ? or maybe to help the puny white boys to become as strong as the big black guys who are blacking all those little white cuties.
But there is something wrong in this world, black guys with BBC just produce some white sperm, this is not right, how a decent girl can make the difference !
What are you even trying to say with this word soup?

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
It's really discouraging to see the number of people who don't see the parody and humor in this game... even more so the reviews from fools who think they're smart and accuse this game of being racist. poor lost souls
Because all those Blacked games aren't
ARWE1234567890 said:
diminishing the value of other races which is completely unacceptable in this day and age
ARWE1234567890 said:
From the character interactions to the storyline, it was clear that a disturbing bias was present throughout the game's design.
as if that isn't the case in the Blacked games as well:FacePalm:
The double standard of some People

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RightfulOwnership-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: bad_mofo

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
You know not everyone who consumes
coomsume This fetish is a cuck, some people like this very hot take first off, the dehumanization aspect, second the angle about the possibility of pregnancy, shame, society pressure about mixed babies.
Third is a racist angle too, not going to elaborate because reasons

here the trope is reversed a Latina wants to have white kids.
yet is a real occurrence in Latino and Asians.

the woke gang probably would cancel a take like this. BBC Is progressive so is fine, Bleaching is racist because is going against the narrative.
Yes they're cucks don't see how your description goes against that. Finklethink poisoning

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: LOL32 and HUNUTAN

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
This update was very short maybe because im not interested in Karla ? In this update there were no sex scenes Im I Right or I miss something ?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
This update was very short maybe because im not interested in Karla ? In this update there were no sex scenes Im I Right or I miss something ?
if you are on her route there is a sex scene with Karla and update ends after sex scene.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes