5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

nattie.ivanova

Feb 8, 2018
So er I did a thing, rendered Gotham Threesome in native 4k with a small cloth removal on catwomans chest, took me about 15 days non stop and err Im not sure how I feel about it. It definitely turned out much cleaner than the upscaled versions as well as I ran flowframes on the images to convert it into 60fps, both videos are here.
Now I only wish Nyl would release all his Sindel blend files... I want them in native 4k..

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2020
So er I did a thing, rendered Gotham Threesome in native 4k with a small cloth removal on catwomans chest, took me about 15 days non stop and err Im not sure how I feel about it. It definitely turned out much cleaner than the upscaled versions as well as I ran flowframes on the images to convert it into 60fps, both videos are here.
Now I only wish Nyl would release all his Sindel blend files... I want them in native 4k..
How did you do the cloth removal?

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Wow thats awesome, i was always wondering if switching the girls around with different models is possible and not just removing clothes

Reactions: O'jisan

nattie.ivanova

Feb 8, 2018
full re-render requires complete blend file, you just turn off cloth layer, but if there was no textures under, that might needed extra time

but yeah, re-rendering full animation for 2 weeks just to remove one piece of clothing, that's impressive, 4k nowm too
Looks very nice, I don't remember if anyone has done something like this before, gj

I wonder if it was possible to make all of them naked? :unsure:
bcs some models don't have textures under the clothing (I saw models like this, not Rigid's)
Thank you and correct, I tried it with PG and tried removing her clothes and she showed up bare skin in viewport but she went transparent during render. Although I fully think this possible to do but I am not even a novice at blender. I think Rigid set up some scripts to disable parts of skin during render and I cant figure out where and what it is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 10, 2020
Love the 4k render, thank you

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
'Effing Brilliant (and I'm not even into Futa ...) Thank you!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes