5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

kamain2

Dec 18, 2022
So er I did a thing, rendered Gotham Threesome in native 4k with a small cloth removal on catwomans chest, took me about 15 days non stop and err Im not sure how I feel about it. It definitely turned out much cleaner than the upscaled versions as well as I ran flowframes on the images to convert it into 60fps, both videos are here.
Now I only wish Nyl would release all his Sindel blend files... I want them in native 4k..
can you do the same with the nipple coverings in this one?????

Reactions: Avatar-07

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
whats the science behind the dick slipping out? :unsure: seems like that thing should be stuck in there quite firmly.
If Panam's arms were a bit further out, they would form a better seal behind V's shmeat. Since they are about even with it, they are putting pressure directly inwards at the penis, which at some angles may force it out.

Reactions: JAV4Life
Feb 17, 2021
There's no model for cum, you have to create and shape it yourself, then get the color the way you want it yourself. Doing that for just a still image can take a loooooot of time, let alone for an animation.
You have to also add that using fluid simulation takes a lot of CPU power to calculate, even if you "prebake" the fluid simulation(IE let the fluid simulation simulate, then bake the simulation into an animation so the result is always the same)

lovelad22

Oct 9, 2020
Thank you, and correct, I tried it with PG and tried removing her clothes and she showed up bare skin in the viewport but went transparent during render. Although I think this is possible, I am not even a blender novice. I think Rigid set up some scripts to disable parts of skin during rendering, and I need help figuring out where and what it is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your hard work inspired me lol renewed my love for the genre; lol shit, man, it took you 15 days, but that quality tho.... didn't even care of this piece until you remixed well worth it .

suy745

Jan 18, 2019
- you can do some minor edits if you really want too. this one only took me 15 ish mins and like 1 hour to render

Google Drive

Be careful messing with blender on some of the more elaborate animations. even with a rtx 3060ti and 16gb of ram they cause the pc to cry and strain
thank you

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes