5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
"But now, because all the actions (animation clips) are done, I can start mixing them in the NLA editor into a 2:40 - 3:00 minute sequence. After that, I’d need to add an additive anim layer, do the cameras, add facial animation, finish the lighting, bake a bunch of physics, add some fx to the scene (mostly rain), render, and add sound. So there’s still a bunch of work to do, but fortunately, these steps are more straightforward than animating (except for the physics, they’re gonna be a huge pain in the ass)."

Update along with the new WIP.

Reactions: runner11

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
"But now, because all the actions (animation clips) are done, I can start mixing them in the NLA editor into a 2:40 - 3:00 minute sequence. After that, I’d need to add an additive anim layer, do the cameras, add facial animation, finish the lighting, bake a bunch of physics, add some fx to the scene (mostly rain), render, and add sound. So there’s still a bunch of work to do, but fortunately, these steps are more straightforward than animating (except for the physics, they’re gonna be a huge pain in the ass)."

Update along with the new WIP.
I assume this will be done sometime in feb? If everything goes well.

Reactions: SigmaMale123456

147f59

Apr 30, 2020
For people who can't download or view the google drive version.
concept and everything is great, but powergirl's insertion makes catwoman look like she has a floppy, loose arse. maybe some resistance and a split screen struggle could highlight the tightness and subsequent pleasure generated

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
So next patreon post should be with lighting and FX cant wait to see how it looks in the final render, also the wip 4 post has a remade jill X tyrant animation and it looks awesome

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
So next patreon post should be with lighting and FX cant wait to see how it looks in the final render, also the wip 4 post has a remade jill X tyrant animation and it looks awesome
i hope the video end with a climax and not just fucking without a end

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes