5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
so you see the problem too.

But no seriously now, there are not many who actually makes good animations, even less who actually makes them long enough and if you finally find something you get dicks that are bigger as the models itself...
Or that's just what he likes to make, so if you don't like it...go watch another artist?

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy has arrived (again)!

This is a new runthrough of Rigid's videos with an updated version of the interpolation program.
Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~5.0 GB
New filesize: ~4.1 GB
Sorry, I'm late to this thread. Somehow, I missed this thread and I'm now catching up. I already had a couple of Rigid3D videos. Fortunately, LordJasonBrody posted a link to the Pound of Justice in the Jackerman thread. After going through this thread, I found another version, Gotham Threesome that appears to be slightly better quality. https://f95zone.to/threads/rigid3d-collection-2021-02-23-rigid3d.57203/page-7#post-7631695

I DL your first Interpolation, https://f95zone.to/threads/rigid3d-collection-2021-02-23-rigid3d.57203/page-4#post-5690204 but the link to your second iteration you posted is dead. Please repost a new link.

Sep 1, 2021
Kinda Funny that I Never Read Oversize Complains At jackerman Vids ... I Think is Good Someone is Doing Some Curvy Girls Even it Looks A Bit Over The Top But Thats What Anime / HEntai is all about xD IDK ...doesnt have to be to REAL... :D
the problem isn't curvy the problem is that 2 walking dicks trying to fuck catwoman.

Or that's just what he likes to make, so if you don't like it...go watch another artist?
95% of all animators don't do it, you have a lot to choose from. Much more than people that like this stuff do.
yes and no, i mean yes of course watch something else if you don't like on the otherhand all other options with awesome animations are just 10secs loops, and whats wrong with doing 2 versions to please the peoples who likes it and the other who likes it natural?

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
twhats wrong with doing 2 versions to please the peoples who likes it and the other who likes it natural?
The problem is that it's alot of additional work.

You'd be asking him to adjust or redo animations, models, simulations for said models and fix clipping issues.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The problem is that it's alot of additional work.

You'd be asking him to adjust or redo animations, models, simulations for said models and fix clipping issues.
Yeah the mindset that its as simple as clicking a dick off is vastly underestimating how much it takes to even make a basic loop, let alone a minute, let alone several minutes. And that's not even bringing render time into the discussion.

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
yes and no, i mean yes of course watch something else if you don't like on the otherhand all other options with awesome animations are just 10secs loops, and whats wrong with doing 2 versions to please the peoples who likes it and the other who likes it natural?
If everyone will do 2 versions, then why not.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
what is the difference between the blender and non blender versions?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes