4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Ver 0.78. Another small bug fix release.
See changelog once again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: zheki

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Fair warning, dev said the update is coming out on the 31st rather than the regular 28th.
Also, TIL the dev is a gal and posted apology boobs due to the delay.
Yes, you read that correctly.
Dev posts more boob pics btw
What an absolutely glorious day! What have we done to deserve such blessing? Here I am finding out that the developer one of my favorite games is a girl AND according to one of her comments on the ci-en article, the protagonist is based on her. She made a game about herself where she gets stuffed by monster dicks.
I am definitely buying this game when it's finished.

Sep 27, 2019
Reminder, ninja clothes come with fox ears & tail, for those into that aesthetic~
Gosh, its reactions add so much to the feeling... I wish the creatures actually used the fox ears to tease though, but that'd be new sets of animations to deal with. "My pace, my pace."
Rignetta(author) also mentioned, if I read correctly, that she's been wanting to animate an animal tail for her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
May I ask where can you get the costume~?

Whiskerz22

Feb 10, 2020
May I ask where can you get the costume~?
You can find it in the shipwreck, Area-B. There's a secret path that's been posted previously in the thread or you can get to the end of the current content and there's ladders that take you to the alternate areas.

Reactions: Ikkiz

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
I made an Imgur link with the pics she posts of her boobs. Only cleavage, but she def seems on the busty kinky side of things. Enjoy!

Edit: would it be too much trouble for the OP to pin this? I'll keep adding pics as they come.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I made an Imgur link with the pics she posts of her boobs. Only cleavage, but she def seems on the busty kinky side of things. Enjoy!

Edit: would it be too much trouble for the OP to pin this? I'll keep adding pics as they come.
You are a true scholar. Thank you for this. I really appreciate this, and I'm sure others appreciate it too.

Sep 27, 2019
You can find it in the shipwreck, Area-B. There's a secret path that's been posted previously in the thread or you can get to the end of the current content and there's ladders that take you to the alternate areas.
If you could either quote the previously posted help, or just tell me where the secret path is. cause i can't find either

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
You are a true scholar. Thank you for this. I really appreciate this, and I'm sure others appreciate it too.
NP, her twitter and other social accounts related to the game are in Japanese (linked by the OP), require an account or sifting through. From what I've translated she's a pretty chill gal and solid at cooking too based on her food pics.

Rotelle

Apr 26, 2020
Is anyone else having trouble getting the animations to play? Cant seem to get an animation out of the succubus. Heart meter is full

EDIT: Oh, its because I was wearing the ninja outfit

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Heads up, next update is delayed until the 27th this month.
Dev apologizes for the delay again, but no more extra boobs this time.
However, she will posting it on her birthday, so if you have an account, consider sending some birthday wishes!

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes