4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Update 0.79 released today alongside the dev's birthday!
(They even threw in an extra enemy)

The dev has July planned out to making the Ruins enemies work with the Ninja costume.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jador96

Jan 10, 2021
"2. Implemented an erotic scene of a Giant moray eel (multiple captures not supported).
As with the Lady Moth's Hut, this is a very flavor-oriented erotic scene for advanced players. "

I...i'm not sure if i've catched the meaning of this log, what does she referes as the Lady Moth's Hut thing?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
"2. Implemented an erotic scene of a Giant moray eel (multiple captures not supported).
As with the Lady Moth's Hut, this is a very flavor-oriented erotic scene for advanced players. "

I...i'm not sure if i've catched the meaning of this log, what does she referes as the Lady Moth's Hut thing?
There's a scene that doesn't show any content, but is implied H. In the area with the Moth Women home's there are some houses you'll get pulled into.
Likewise, there's an eel enemy that will pull you into darkness and will give implied H

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lloyd Dunamis

Jador96

Jan 10, 2021
Oh...well, thanks for the explanation, since that particular sentence in the changelog has made me feel really confused.
Actually, i've thought that the hut in question would have been update with an actual H animation, instead of "use your own imagination".
Well, too bad. Thanks again for having helped me to clarify.

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Um... When you lanch the file, It said .78 on the top bar. And it only has .78 stuff
The 0.78 in the title bar has been a thing since the previous version as well.
However, as the changelog that I posted along with the download links notes, this update is mainly a costume update for enemies in the ruins.
If you don't have the ruins enemies able to start H with the shinobi costume, please verify your installed ver. I redownloaded from my links and have the noted changes in my version.

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes