4.70 star(s) 34 Votes

nekoinanut

Jun 23, 2017
Last time I played this game I couldn't figure out how to get the item from the giant invincible cum monster, which was like in version 0.57. Does anyone know how to get this item?
1630453171843.png

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Good question, i have the item but i dunno how
I'm pretty sure that the item is found either lying on the floor or in the chest just before you meet these giant slimes. Or something like that, but it's definetely NOT dropped from giant slimes since you can't kill them in the first place

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Weird I thought I got everything but there is two rooms still locked in the gallery room are they just not used yet or did I miss them somehow?

ScreenShot_2021_0913_10_47_49.png

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Weird I thought I got everything but there is two rooms still locked in the gallery room are they just not used yet or did I miss them somehow?

If the cell doesn't have an enemy counter adjacent to it, there are no enemies for that cell.
Whether unimplemented or just extra space is uncertain to say for right now. I doubt the dev will backtrack to implement more enemies in completed areas, however. So my bet is they are just empty.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020

View attachment 1403119
The upper locked cell is for the hell/demon realm boss(es), the lower one is for sunken ship boss. Both are unimplemented for now since the sunken ship is still being worked on (if i remember correctly boss is supposed to be added in the october update as written in readme file), and the information for hell/demon realm boss(es) from readme is as follows: "Autumn - Winter 1. Implementation of bosses in the demon realm (multiple erotic animations planned)"

Last edited:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Those animations are the best, so cute!

So the game's not finished right? Well I'll be looking forward to more!

Reactions: GoldenKouden
4.70 star(s) 34 Votes