4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

SphereOfIce

Dec 20, 2018
2020/08/07
ver0.61

[Important] Wearing a red bunny won't catch you in the ruins & demon world, but it's a specification.
It will be caught as soon as it corresponds to Etchi animation

[New implementation]
・Formalized the standing picture of Hime Kos
・Updated etch animations for all archeological enemies
∙ Rehabilitation of 1 to 3 body capture animations of ruins slime
Extend and refurbish one-catch animation of ruins and dodge, refurbish two-catch animation
・Added road to extended map in interval area 3-5

【Bug fixes】
-Corrected the passage judgment because there was a part that could enter the wall in the forest

[Other changes and modifications]
・Proceeded one map ahead of interval area A-1, but it was blocked because it didn't make much sense
-Fixed the forest map chip to make it easier to see the boundary between the wall and floor.
-A dedicated pedestal is installed to make it easier to understand the weapons installed in the interval area.
There is no change other than appearance.

Aug 23, 2018
Has anyone managed to see the threesome animation with the Lamia enemies from the ruins level? In the gallery room, the two white silhouette beside their gallery door mean it's possible to get grabbed by two of them at once, right? It seems to be the case for the other enemies. Although I can't seem to ever get the two of them to grab me, just one at a time.

SphereOfIce

Dec 20, 2018
Has anyone managed to see the threesome animation with the Lamia enemies from the ruins level? In the gallery room, the two white silhouette beside their gallery door mean it's possible to get grabbed by two of them at once, right? It seems to be the case for the other enemies. Although I can't seem to ever get the two of them to grab me, just one at a time.
It may be a mistake or planned to be expanded on later. I'd ask the dev but I'm not experienced enough in jp to ask.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
For such a small game, this is pretty damn amazing.

All the animations are top notch, and you don't see stuff like ear-fuck that often, if at all.

I'm curious to see what else he intends to add. There are already a ton of animations. Plenty of H-Games have less than this one. So what's next? Standing art for all of them? Another level? Because it looks like only the final boss is left for Map 3.

Whatever it is, I'll likely watch this and come back after a few more updates.

D

Deleted member 2552172

Does anyone have a save for version 0.61. The new outfit wont work with previous saves, its bugged. you can wear the outfit but cant activate the scenes

strlyn

Feb 4, 2019
i wish the dev add custom level setting
i kinda want my enemies at high lv, been using 'not keep' enemies level config

lv200 3 enemies pretty took some time lol

Reactions: Jacobsiege

SinonNTR

Jun 26, 2020
v6.1 seems to be
1 new enemy (Frog)
1 new weapon (frag grenade)
English support
New Bunny suit
Start of a new area
Gallery Dungeon hud update
A handful of small QOL update (Like boss titles and such)

Last edited:

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
sry i seem to be to dumb to understand what it means on page (put in a file which uses english lettes) means.
i only got the error message that says i cant open the Data/BasicData/Game.dat

Aug 23, 2018
Here's a rough translation of the changelog :

It's me.
I was able to successfully update this month. Red bunny support and new system addition.
We will update the trial version when the options are stable.
As an aside, please praise the options I made today.

The next update is scheduled for September 25, 2020 (Friday), and there are two updates below.
・Red Bunny compatible: Makai Enemy (TN: "魔界/Makai" means demon world. Maybe they mean a new zone called Demon World? Who knows.)
・Forest enemy added
*------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------*
■ Update history [You can play up to 1-3 in the trial version]
*------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------*
2020/08/28
ver0.62

[Important] Wearing a red bunny won't catch you in the Enemy of Makai, but it's a specification(TN: planned feature?)
It will be caught as soon as it corresponds to the Ecchi animations.

[New implementation]
・Expanded Mimic's erotic scene (multiple captures not supported)
・Updated the Ecchi anime of Ruins Enemy
I changed almost all of them, so I will omit the details
・Implement an option on the title screen
Language setting and volume adjustment are done here
ㆍIt will also be applied to existing save data by pressing "OK" at the bottom

【Specification change】
-Corrected the blush condition of naked standing pictures so that it looks the same as other standing pictures
・Slightly modified standing picture
・Some fonts have been modified to make them easier to read.

【Bug fixes】
-Corrected the display of the number of correspondence of Lamia's capture of recollection. It was 2 bodies to 1 body
I forgot to change it from one that I planned to support two to one, but I'm sorry. (TN: Lamia enemies was never actually planned to have a threesome anime, so the extra room silhouette has been corrected. I think anyway.)
-Fixed a problem that the attack range of Kraken's tentacles would shift under certain conditions
-Fixed a bug that caused an error when caught by Kraken's tentacles and defeated at the same time

[Other changes and modifications]
・Fairly revised roadmap outlook
Although it is a pretty sweet reading, the next costume addition by this animation reorganization
Isn't it relatively easy? I'm thinking so I want to do something!
Also, I'd be happy if you could like it! I'm really happy!

That's all they wrote.

Reactions: luzup
4.70 star(s) 33 Votes