4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

GoldenKouden

May 29, 2019
No I don't think it's added yet, I unlocked everything on my own, and didn't find those things.

It's more a teaser than something else for new update IMO.
The new side portraits I'm not sure about, but the easiest way to ripping cloth is to get captured and then hit the C key to explode.

Reactions: Jacobsiege

itzcharlieee

Dec 27, 2017
v0.60 is out! I don't have access unfortunately. Hopefully someone will share it soon!
But here are the changes in the new version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tlazol

Oct 10, 2018
How’d you get the new uniform btw?
After the 1-2 camp, go north then east, then east again through a tiny path. You should then run into a tentacle thing blocking your path. Destroy it with the sword or chainsaw, go through to the "secret" A-1 camp and then east and you should find the costume in a ruined cabin.

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
is it possible to acces this place? to get the bunny costume I just had to use the light saber to remove the block on the path but no weapons works on those rocks :\ ScreenShot_2020_0803_04_01_42.png

Aug 23, 2018
Ooh baby. Nothing turns me into a dirty coomer like some good H pixel art. I will be watching this dev's career with great interest.

Reactions: ricchie

Nyatsuki

Jun 16, 2020
Help stuck at 3-4 where to go? i killed the mini boss thing but the pathway is still blocked

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes