4.70 star(s) 33 Votes
May 8, 2020
Can someone help me decipher this animation? What is happening here? Is that fleshy mattress they're lying on part of the monstergirl's...body? Are they standing up kneeling? Is that her lower half? If it is, what's she fucking her with? And where are fluid particles coming from on the bottom? So confused.

View attachment 696085
Cheek spread + surprise anal

Dec 9, 2018
Can someone help me decipher this animation? What is happening here? Is that fleshy mattress they're lying on part of the monstergirl's...body? Are they standing up kneeling? Is that her lower half? If it is, what's she fucking her with? And where are fluid particles coming from on the bottom? So confused.

View attachment 696085
To me it seems like Rignetta (that is MC's name, right?) sucked into the lower part of the body of the... anemone girl (Not sure whether there is an official name, so Moni it is).

Not sure whether you can say, that Moni is standing, cause I see no legs there, but Rig there is bent over so basically kneeling in Moni's lower body.

I would say Moni has some hidden appendage to use on Moni. How hard or flexible it is though, no idea.

It could be, that Moni secretes some fluids. If I saw that correctly, then Moni injected something into Rig's breasts, so possibly it is supposed to be breast milk. Depending on whether Moni is doing anal, it could be something already getting pumped through the whole body and coming out of the mouth. Otherwise also a bit of spit, maybe.

Reactions: Jacobsiege
May 8, 2020
anyone know how to unlock the second short shorts and tank top thing for the char? the other thing she wears other than the dress

May 8, 2020

both of these have english versions in this website, if you want more pm me.

It may never be fully english translated as the author doesn't even have a single website page in english, it's probably going to depend on an independent translator. I don't know what do you mean by "reach the bomb" buf if you're grabbed by the enemy you can press C to use a bomb and escape. To go to the ending of the 100% save press X(menu), go to map and choose the 3-3 or choose extra to go the gallery.
found them I bet theres tons of games like those right?

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
found them I bet theres tons of games like those right?
Not that many actually, although there are lot of good pixel platform/sidescroller games

Here's a few more (search those names on dlsite):

Minerva's Adventure
MilQue
Magisoul
Heroine Hunting
Devil Legion
Most games from this developer:

Reactions: GoldenKouden

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
How do you get past this room?

There was a big water monster thing, but I killed it.
But the root-things are still blocking the exit.

Edit: Or is that the current end of the game?
Kind of a letdown, snot even a real boss-fight.

GoldenKouden

May 29, 2019
Version 0.58 is out already!? :love:
Aright then! I don't have a download but I did run the changelog through a quick google translation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GoldenKouden

May 29, 2019
While I'm still here, have some of my favorite scenes as well as a more up to date "100% save", the 1st save file is the end of Ver0.56/0.57, 2nd file is the extras/gallery location for your viewing pleasure.

May 8, 2020
Not that many actually, although there are lot of good pixel platform/sidescroller games

Here's a few more (search those names on dlsite):

Minerva's Adventure
MilQue
Magisoul
Heroine Hunting
Devil Legion
Most games from this developer:
thanks man

strlyn

Feb 4, 2019
1593457991317.png
The G-Frog didn't do H atk when MC fall in gallery mode v0.58, bug?

Edit : Not just in gallery mode, even in normal playing
Edit2 : Looks like i need to very close to the frog or smth..

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 33 Votes