4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

Rewhite11

Apr 15, 2020
View attachment 669924

Overview:
Simple game to play. It's a pixel animated with lots of H content already even though it's in development. The gameplay is similar to

Thread Updated: 2020-06-17
Release Date: 2020-06-16
Developer: クラフトビール飲むところ - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.57
Language: English (partialy translated, Player monologue are japanese)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Ported to android pls

LaColada

May 30, 2019
No new content in 0.57 just some system changes.

From changelog after Google Translate:

"

2020/06/01
ver0.57

[New implementation]
-Added message display function

【Specification change】
・Changed to display a progress message in 1-3 only for trial version
・Set up future stones on a certain hidden map on the coast and seabed
Meaningless at this time
・Add new objects to 1-3
・Changed the palm trees on the coast to look a little natural

【Bug fixes】
-Fixed the problem that the behavior of reminiscence mode became strange when moving from 1-1 to reminiscence mode on foot.
-Fixed that "chain saw" was changed to "chain saw"

"

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
No new content in 0.57 just some system changes.

From changelog after Google Translate:

"

2020/06/01
ver0.57

[New implementation]
-Added message display function

【Specification change】
・Changed to display a progress message in 1-3 only for trial version
・Set up future stones on a certain hidden map on the coast and seabed
Meaningless at this time
・Add new objects to 1-3
・Changed the palm trees on the coast to look a little natural

【Bug fixes】
-Fixed the problem that the behavior of reminiscence mode became strange when moving from 1-1 to reminiscence mode on foot.
-Fixed that "chain saw" was changed to "chain saw"

"
Thanks a lot, In the future, when you find info like that use the report button so we can update it ASAP :)

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
So do you level up by killing mobs or something? Don't think I've seen a level up for the girl, just for the monsters whenever they rape you.

axel123123

Jul 28, 2017
so was playing and came the a wall of eye tentacles blocking the path am i doing something wrong or is that the current limit to where i can go
ps love the game

Jacobsiege

Aug 19, 2019
it would be nice if the monsters undergound in level 3 were more stronger or at least at a level 300+ Average. To see a harder escape and a visible sudden decrease in skill points.
and another thing that would be nice if there’s a special clip art for when The debuff is maxed out such as confusion, shock, and etc..

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Can someone help me decipher this animation? What is happening here? Is that fleshy mattress they're lying on part of the monstergirl's...body? Are they standing up kneeling? Is that her lower half? If it is, what's she fucking her with? And where are fluid particles coming from on the bottom? So confused.

2020-06-17 17_28_17-リジネッタさんの冒険ver0.57          F4_Change Display _ F8_Change Info.jpg

Jacobsiege

Aug 19, 2019
Can someone help me decipher this animation? What is happening here? Is that fleshy mattress they're lying on part of the monstergirl's...body? Are they standing up kneeling? Is that her lower half? If it is, what's she fucking her with? And where are fluid particles coming from on the bottom? So confused.

View attachment 696085
Definitely kneeling, I was thinking possibly the monstergirl is either a futa and there doing doggystyle after sucking her in the flesh to get closer to fuck her and fluids could be from the monstergirl

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Definitely kneeling, I was thinking possibly the monstergirl is either a futa and there doing doggystyle after sucking her in the flesh to get closer to fuck her and fluids could be from the monstergirl
But why are the fluids coming from bottom of the pink rectangle?

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes