4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Lol... almost Finished the game but Slime Boss coz for some reason I can’t defeat it... Then I just realized one of the options I probably triggered is enemies leveling up when doing lewd things or probably defeating you... If not for noticing it was at level 50 and 1 hitting me everytime xD

• Haha
Reactions: Jacobsiege
Sep 16, 2018
The game plays for me without going to a Japanese locale, but is there a way to translate it to English? I can't read any of the item descriptions or menu settings.

sokl

Jul 4, 2019
The game plays for me without going to a Japanese locale, but is there a way to translate it to English? I can't read any of the item descriptions or menu settings.
only menu and some other thing are translated, all other is Japanese

UNOWNKILLER

Aug 29, 2019
Ah ok, is there a translation somewhere of all the menu options? Just something I can read that tells me what everything does?
Most of the config options change what happens when you heal at a fire. The first option is animation zoom, the second option changes whether or not her clothes repair on rest, the third changes whether or not she recovers from status effects (if it's off then she'll never naturally recover you have to use the powder item to get rid of it, the fourth changes whether enemy levels ups are saved, the fifth toggles permanent stat loss on and off (if you turn it off when your stats are lowered and then rest then you'll recover your full stat bars)

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Ah ok, is there a translation somewhere of all the menu options? Just something I can read that tells me what everything does?
Someone posted it already just take a look at the previous posts

Can you guys recommend games like this one 2 me ?
Several people also asked for the same thing, take some time reading the other posts on page 2-3-4 and you will find what you're looking for.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Is it a bug or Debuffs aren’t supposed to be removed now even after respawning?

Eyri Purpur

Mar 26, 2020
Khaitoh You gotta toggle off persistent debuffs in the options.
I don't know if it's a bug or intentional for it to function that way, and it's been a time since I've played the previous versions.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Khaitoh You gotta toggle off persistent debuffs in the options.
I don't know if it's a bug or intentional for it to function that way, and it's been a time since I've played the previous versions.
Oh, that’s probably it xD Thanks

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes