4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

namefake

Jul 25, 2017
I assume you already tried re-downloading the game?
Also, do you have japanese locale enabled?

If none of this works, i don't know how to help you, the game's working fine for me and i provided the .rar file directly from the author's page.
i found my problem out. my main file where i keep these files has a null character so that it shows an invisible name, that is what was causing the error

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
Yes, to access it just press X(menu), go to map and them select the left bottom map named "Extra", you need a item drop from monsters to unlock each monter's section in the gallery.

The game basically has almost no text and it's very intuitive so you don't need to read anything to play it right now, the MC at 0 health in the h-scenes is because 0 health means you're downed, but you can still hold Z to fight back and get up or if you have a bomb press C to free yourself immediately, you only loose if your mp reaches 0 but there's no aditional content if you do so, the animation just keeps going. If you like pixel art i really recommend this game, the animations are pretty good and somewhat long.
cool. I didn't knew since i, obviously, didn't play. Might check it out now, tho it still pains me to see untranslated stuff put on this site.

UNOWNKILLER

Aug 29, 2019
How much of it is untranslated?
Most of the items and options are untranslated but most are pretty self explanatory by just going off the image, the options though can be a bit confusing but earlier in the thread someone mentioned what each configuration option does.

Reactions: Waaifu

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Hmm, got to map 3:3 but there is room where bunch of zombies appear and tentacles still blocking way. Does game currently end there?

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
How long until it is fully English translated and is there some control to reach the bomb and the ending of the game in this 100% save?

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
Really nice game, I like it a lot any similar?
Just a tip, should improve a zoom part or a stand picture with the sex scenes

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
i tried using the chainsaw but im still siting there xD
p.s: can someone recomend me games like this one ty
interesting .... is there something similar?

both of these have english versions in this website, if you want more pm me.

How long until it is fully English translated and is there some control to reach the bomb and the ending of the game in this 100% save?
It may never be fully english translated as the author doesn't even have a single website page in english, it's probably going to depend on an independent translator. I don't know what do you mean by "reach the bomb" buf if you're grabbed by the enemy you can press C to use a bomb and escape. To go to the ending of the 100% save press X(menu), go to map and choose the 3-3 or choose extra to go the gallery.

Jan 30, 2019

both of these have english versions in this website, if you want more pm me.

It may never be fully english translated as the author doesn't even have a single website page in english, it's probably going to depend on an independent translator. I don't know what do you mean by "reach the bomb" buf if you're grabbed by the enemy you can press C to use a bomb and escape. To go to the ending of the 100% save press X(menu), go to map and choose the 3-3 or choose extra to go the gallery.
I pray to the hentai gods for update on wings of roldea. I know its completed but i still hope for more.

Aug 9, 2019
The debuffs aren't removing after reaching a recovery point btw.
You toggled it off.
Open the menu > Config > Third icon (STATE).
If the icon is sparkling and flexing, debuffs will be removed after reaching a recovery point, otherwise they won't. Same deal with REPAIR, but obviously for clothes.

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes