4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
....wow. That is an intimating changelog. It seems garbled since it was likely thrown into google translate, but it appears to have specific focus on small details such as animation length, and the elimination of redundant inventory items.

That seems like a good sign.
I couldn't manage to find the energy to gather all of the changelogs from the hundreds of post from the user, you can find more at the developer's website provided

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Oh wow, getting some Wings of Roldea vibes here which is a great thing. Those sprites look absolutely gorgeous.

I'd love to see a bit more action on the character picture itself (i.e. slimes should appear to be assaulting the character picture as well as the sprite, not just have the character picture stand there looking embarrassed/blushing while the sprite gets assaulted).

But really looks like it has some potential to be a very great thing!

JabFZone

Dec 13, 2017
Anyone knows specifically what each option in Config does? Google Translate isn't being clear, and it is hard to tell what is on and off with either option

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
Ima skip this one, cos the uploader likely MTL'd the tags. + it's an MTL. + it's untranslated. +there's a big red flag in the pictures, in a form of every h-scene have the MC at 0 health, meaning GoR, meaning a big fat nope.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
So... What does the "Chestnut Blame" genre mean?
It's a Google translate of . DeepL has it as sexual assault.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Anyone knows specifically what each option in Config does? Google Translate isn't being clear, and it is hard to tell what is on and off with either option

"Most of the config options change what happens when you heal at a fire. The first option is animation zoom, the second option changes whether or not her clothes repair on rest, the third changes whether or not she recovers from status effects (if it's off then she'll never naturally recover you have to use the powder item to get rid of it, the fourth changes whether enemy levels ups are saved, the fifth toggles permanent stat loss on and off (if you turn it off when your stats are lowered and then rest then you'll recover your full stat bars). "

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
gallery implemented?
Yes, to access it just press X(menu), go to map and them select the left bottom map named "Extra", you need a item drop from monsters to unlock each monter's section in the gallery.

Ima skip this one, cos the uploader likely MTL'd the tags. + it's an MTL. + it's untranslated. +there's a big red flag in the pictures, in a form of every h-scene have the MC at 0 health, meaning GoR, meaning a big fat nope.
The game basically has almost no text and it's very intuitive so you don't need to read anything to play it right now, the MC at 0 health in the h-scenes is because 0 health means you're downed, but you can still hold Z to fight back and get up or if you have a bomb press C to free yourself immediately, you only loose if your mp reaches 0 but there's no aditional content if you do so, the animation just keeps going. If you like pixel art i really recommend this game, the animations are pretty good and somewhat long.

Reactions: Jacobsiege

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Important tip: you start the game with 3 types of "cloth" itens which change the MC's portrait and animation during the h-scenes, one of the itens being the MC naked, to change from one to another just select the item in the "item menu" and press Z, these itens are located on the rightmost part of the grid.

LoneRen

Sep 3, 2018
does anyone have the full gallery save? i got until the second boss then my PC crashed, didn't know how to save so i lost all progress

• Angry
Reactions: BigJohnny

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Where is the save folder?
There should be a folder named "Save" in the game's main directory, if not, just create one and put the save file you want in there.

im having the same missing file problem as Kdfn is having, and what yeahboii420 doesnt make much sense to me
What he means is you need to make sure the game's path has only english letters(no japanese kanji and such).

does anyone have the full gallery save? i got until the second boss then my PC crashed, didn't know how to save so i lost all progress
My full galery save is already in the main post just bellow the download link of the game. (Extras)

Reactions: ninguemligah

namefake

Jul 25, 2017
okay, the path only has English. not even numbers are in the path, and im still getting some funky error

1590456246125.png

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
okay, the path only has English. not even numbers are in the path, and im still getting some funky error

View attachment 670632
I assume you already tried re-downloading the game?
Also, do you have japanese locale enabled?

If none of this works, i don't know how to help you, the game's working fine for me and i provided the .rar file directly from the author's page.

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes