4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Really nice game, I like it a lot any similar?
Just a tip, should improve a zoom part or a stand picture with the sex scenes
You can change the zoom of the animations by selecting the first option in the options menu.
The stand pictures are currently a sketch and we should expect the author to improve them as the game is developed.

Reactions: Werrino

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Yet? It's damn near impossible to escape, and if an enemy cums it's almost assured to be a game over.
Try holding the Z button if you haven't it makes escaping a lot easier and on my experience it's not near impossible if you do so, if you intend on escaping start holding the Z button as soon as you get downed, most enemies will not be able to drain your MP very quickly that way, unless they're very high level.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
It may never be fully english translated as the author doesn't even have a single website page in english, it's probably going to depend on an independent translator. I don't know what do you mean by "reach the bomb" buf if you're grabbed by the enemy you can press C to use a bomb and escape. To go to the ending of the 100% save press X(menu), go to map and choose the 3-3 or choose extra to go the gallery.
I did but where is the path to the ending when I selected 2-2 and which is the ending in the gallery?

Stranger21

Jul 20, 2018
A 23mb (while compressed) pixel art game?
With a very decent amount of content for its size?
God damn, I'm sold.

You don't necessarily need to get Game Overs to unlock the monster sex animation, instead, you gotta get lucky when you kill one and receive a special item from them. In the case of bosses, they ALWAYS drop upon killing them.

I am so used to games including escape options by spamming Left/Right - A/D, that just holding Z feels weird.

If I have one complaint with the game, it's that your healing items aren't multi-use, and sometimes you end up with no MP because you used the Sniper Rifle so much, and that shit takes a lot of MP per shot. But I'll just chalk it up to personally being terrible at maintaining a good MP level.

EDIT: ALSO! The gallery is open right from the start, you just have no animations unlocked because you need the monster items.
The gallery is accessible from the MAP menu, the game calls it the EXTRA stage.

I think many other platforming/side-scrolling/adventure H-games could learn a lesson from this game, IMO the animation unlock system is great, even if Game Overs don't get their own special scenes, that's fine by me.

Last edited:

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
What do you mean? I'm having that exact same error and there's no way I can make it work..
The game's path cannot have any non-english letters(such as kanji), example:
Valid game path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rignettas Adventure
Invalid game path: C:\Program Files (x86)\リグネッタの冒険

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
The game's path cannot have any non-english letters(such as kanji), example:
Valid game path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rignettas Adventure
Invalid game path: C:\Program Files (x86)\リグネッタの冒険
It worked, thank you very much for the help

Afflicted Mind

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
The art and animation is super good. Hopefully there'll more state change to player sprite as she suffer more attack and more state of ecchi level before game over, escaping should be more easier though.

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes