4.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Ahh those. He prob wanted some scenes with them too. it would be nice if the mc could interact even have safe sex with the girls now living in the house. They're just there doing nothing after all.

relbinkiez

Jul 30, 2020
I made an Imgur link with the pics she posts of her boobs. Only cleavage, but she def seems on the busty kinky side of things. Enjoy!

Edit: would it be too much trouble for the OP to pin this? I'll keep adding pics as they come.
Sadly, it's gone now

• Angry
Reactions: cooldude33

Argonauz

Jun 28, 2020
As i finish the game, i realizeth yond i has't not been defeat'd. Its not the skill thee needeth to playeth but fing'rs, f'r one yond doesn't has't cannot playeth n'r did enjoy the pleasure of life, and f'r yond i giveth t mine own final revieweth.
-action: 3/5
-mechanic: 3/5
- animation:2/5
-can thee fap: 2/5 (if thee liketh pictures, thee can buyeth magazin)
-difficulty: 2/5 (easy)
-game fullness: 1/5 (sex status. etc)
ov'ral:
2/5

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
As i finish the game, i realizeth yond i has't not been defeat'd. Its not the skill thee needeth to playeth but fing'rs, f'r one yond doesn't has't cannot playeth n'r did enjoy the pleasure of life, and f'r yond i giveth t mine own final revieweth.
-action: 3/5
-mechanic: 3/5
- animation:2/5
-can thee fap: 2/5 (if thee liketh pictures, thee can buyeth magazin)
-difficulty: 2/5 (easy)
-game fullness: 1/5 (sex status. etc)
ov'ral:
2/5
Not funny. Didn't laugh

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
is the heroine's state of mind changing at all throughout the game? or does it just move on normally afterwards

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
I think I'm done at this point. I only need six power up gems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Side note, the Cat Ninja outfit is currently op as it stops grapple with monsters who don't have image sets with it. Made one impossible battle easy enough. As far as weapons go, the sniper rifle is just the best. Long range hate with high damage and an SP cost of 9. I try using other weapons, but they just don't fit the bill like this monster does. I was hoping for a rocket launcher or BFG/Chaingun, but just got a lightsaber, a floating chainsaw, an inaccurate grenade, and a stick that short range shoots fire. If the machine gun had more push back and used less sp, it'd be more useful. I'm saving my full review for when the game is finished, which seems to be coming soon(tm).

Reactions: GoldenKouden

son of niemeyer

Jul 10, 2019
Does anyone knows what mob drops the "Emerald eye"?
It's the last thing I need to find, this one is from a downloaded save.

EDIT: Bruh. I found it 2 minutes after making this post. Must have killed like 20 of these to get it.
FUCKU.png

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Ver 0.86 released.

This is largely a new clothing item update, the swimsuit. Implemented for the Coastal enemies only.
Ninja costume is delayed in its full implementation until Dec.
Dev expects the next update around the 24th of Dec.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
The changelog says there is new base furniture "If you have the Vinanoid's reminiscence item" - anyone know what the Vinanoid is and what furniture it adds?
Does anyone know what is the item after the treasure box?
"Mucus mass" which I believe is gotten from a Ruins treasure chest since you can't kill that enemy.
Can you zip them or upload them to a different site so we don't have to use the Mega Desktop App?
Just get Jdownloader 2 or a similar app. Very useful on F95.

4.70 star(s) 34 Votes