4.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
why is this game so small ?
probably cause this game has smaller maps, almost no dialogue, and doesn't use the typical turn based combat system that can bulk up many games, dealing with weapons, armors, skills, etc.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Version 0.88 released.

Not the costume update I was expecting, must have misremembered. This is largely a bugfix release.
The same costume notes apply as last time. See changelog if curious.

No noted change on the release of the next ver on Jan. 28th.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

M-0-X

Mar 1, 2021
A-3 first gem.
can't find it.
Where is it?

EDIT: I went and cracked open the game with an editor, apperantly I was searching in the right place it just doesn't appear. Probably due to some coding error that makes it appear as if it was collected. But since I didn't triger the event it can't update the gem galery or my stats.

Last edited:

Sotow

Jun 11, 2018
Interesting timing....

Ver 0.87 released

NOTE:

Currently, Ninja and Swimsuit costumes are still partially implemented.
Ninja is compatible with everything but the Forest enemies. (A-1 to A-3)
Swimsuit is compatible with enemies from the Coast to the Ruins (1-1 to 2-5)

Dev expects next major update to be on Jan. 28th.
And, if I recall/am reading it correctly, there's a minor costume update coming on the 31st.

MEGA

PixelDrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for the mega link

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
What's the boss in 3-5? The only thing I can do there is fight some kind of werewolves on a moving platform. Are they the boss or is the boss just not implemented yet?

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
A-3 first gem.
can't find it.
Where is it?

EDIT: I went and cracked open the game with an editor, apperantly I was searching in the right place it just doesn't appear. Probably due to some coding error that makes it appear as if it was collected. But since I didn't triger the event it can't update the gem galery or my stats.
Hope the dev fix it, and in a way that I won't have to play everything again. The game don't even have enough "save spaces" so I can somewhat have a chance of having a save before the bug.
Like I said, this game would benefit of a wiki or a walkthrough. This way this bug would be noticed without the need of a hackerman
I lost a lot of time thinking it was my fault... And now I'm sad... :cry:

Reactions: dirtyc101 and Xol

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Hope the dev fix it, and in a way that I won't have to play everything again. The game don't even have enough "save spaces" so I can somewhat have a chance of having a save before the bug.
Like I said, this game would benefit of a wiki or a walkthrough. This way this bug would be noticed without the need of a hackerman
I lost a lot of time thinking it was my fault... And now I'm sad... :cry:
Sorry, but you can save at any point in the game. I'm unsure if you just meant that there's not a lot of checkpoints? But if you save, you'll save at any point you're standing in, so even then it shouldn't matter.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Sorry, but you can save at any point in the game. I'm unsure if you just meant that there's not a lot of checkpoints? But if you save, you'll save at any point you're standing in, so even then it shouldn't matter.
I'm talking about the save slots (I just "remembered" (not so sure) the name). Most RPGMaker games (i know here is Wolf RPG) have at least 20, and some blessed ones have 99. Some games have infinite.
I use this lot of space to save each time on a different slot (sometimes with caution, like on game with heavy save files), so if I encounter a bug or a game lock, I can just load the save before what the hell gone wrong.
This game has only 3, and it's not the kind of game of "automatic saves select your stage", so there's is no hope in doing that besides manual labor on files, which is too boring.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
I'm talking about the save slots (I just "remembered" (not so sure) the name). Most RPGMaker games (i know here is Wolf RPG) have at least 20, and some blessed ones have 99. Some games have infinite.
I use this lot of space to save each time on a different slot (sometimes with caution, like on game with heavy save files), so if I encounter a bug or a game lock, I can just load the save before what the hell gone wrong.
This game has only 3, and it's not the kind of game of "automatic saves select your stage", so there's is no hope in doing that besides manual labor on files, which is too boring.
Ah, that's a different matter then, yes. Fair enough, that.
Nothing really for that much other than just manually managing the files yourself, as you said. Just a lot of tedium there lol.

Martinstan

Mar 27, 2018
Hi... apparently I miss one or two of this... any idea where I can find it?
The second row second column is the big slimes in the water. 2-1 Go up, right. Then it'll be on the top. Idk how you unlock it, maybe just get grabbed?
The first row fifth column is the thing added in the newest update. 3-5 and go straight up to the gap and you can jump it.

xy90k

Jan 1, 2020
This game has been on my radar but I wasn't too interested since the erotic content consists of a character portrait and pixel animation but then I found out you can make the level drain in this permanent.
f1277cefb2b4550aa0ad46a4d083898ec03fb186r1-475-341_hq.gif

Reactions: GoldenKouden
4.70 star(s) 34 Votes