4.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Pretty sure that enemy isn't in the game yet. Might be the boss at the end of the elevator section when that gets done. If you could share a screenshot of your gallery room I or someone else could tell you which enemy you're missing. Although there's a chance the empty gallery room is a placeholder until that new enemy gets released.
I think you might be right about the elevator section, so that's accurate.
Also, here's the slot I'm missing.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Ver 0.91 released

There's a lotta info in this one as we approach the game's release. So read the full notes yourself if you're curious. (Or can read Japanese, I'm just using machine TL on their Ci-en page.) The elevator is temporarily closed to facilitate future updates and additional changes. At stage 3-5, the ladder on the left takes you to the gallery room, the right ladder will let you see the enemy boss H anim by falling down.
The dev will also release a test ver to garner feedback for the final boss difficulty later but will not be adding any new H stuff to it. So I'm unsure if I'll post that or not.

Also, after the final boss is added, shortcuts at 3-5 will be removed. When you beat the final boss, stages A-1/B-1 will open by beating the last boss, if you hadn't opened them already.

Finally, an important note: Saves older than ver 0.73 are not supported at this point with this version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I miss the old theme in the base. Somehow I can remember it even when I don't have a good memory. I wish they could bring it back somehow.

4.70 star(s) 34 Votes