4.70 star(s) 34 Votes

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Ver 0.90 released.

They reworked a lot of things for the upcoming full release in this version, so the Swimsuit and Ninja Costume are still yet to be fully implemented. This is largely a technical/game balance update.
The next update is expected around Feb. 25th. With full release expected in April!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the purple and yellow Anubis looking enemy on the top right of this? 1643454623366.png
I've gone through all the levels and have literally every enemy except one, and I'm thinkin it might be her.

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
Played for about an hour, is this game mostly just running around shooting monsters and sometimes getting molested by them and that's it? wondering if there's a story or npcs or other stuff later on that changes the meta of this game or is this pretty much it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LDV and bazelgeuse

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the purple and yellow Anubis looking enemy on the top right of this? View attachment 1622601
I've gone through all the levels and have literally every enemy except one, and I'm thinkin it might be her.
Pretty sure that enemy isn't in the game yet. Might be the boss at the end of the elevator section when that gets done. If you could share a screenshot of your gallery room I or someone else could tell you which enemy you're missing. Although there's a chance the empty gallery room is a placeholder until that new enemy gets released.

Reactions: Azazael
4.70 star(s) 34 Votes