4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Trying to run the current version that you can download off the post, (1.2.0) and it keeps throwing errors at me despite running it in a Japanese locale.

"Read error
Cannot locate basic info data
C:\Users/____/Downloads/Games/Hames/Rignetta's adventure-special/(letter barf since my laptop doesn't know Japanese)/Rignetta's adventure_ver1.2.0/Data/BasicData/Game.dat"

and

"Writing error
Cannot write to game.ini
Check access permission settings."

I can see that there's legit no data folder, nor a game.ini file, but other than that I have no idea what the hell to do lmao

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Trying to run the current version that you can download off the post, (1.2.0) and it keeps throwing errors at me despite running it in a Japanese locale.

"Read error
Cannot locate basic info data
C:\Users/____/Downloads/Games/Hames/Rignetta's adventure-special/(letter barf since my laptop doesn't know Japanese)/Rignetta's adventure_ver1.2.0/Data/BasicData/Game.dat"

and

"Writing error
Cannot write to game.ini
Check access permission settings."

I can see that there's legit no data folder, nor a game.ini file, but other than that I have no idea what the hell to do lmao
For those that encounter the same problem, just create a new folder and name it "Data" and another inside it called "BasicData" inside the folder with the executable file in it.
Got it to run and beat the whole game.

This new version is really nice, not to mention even more polished than before, which is amazing cause the game already had like 7 layers of polish on its own.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pstuff

fredly

Aug 20, 2020
There's a previous post found on her that says the new area will branch off from 1-5. I've currently downloaded v1.2.6 as I bought it on DLSite and am trying to see if she's added the area yet. The ci-en post with google translate does not shed any light on whether it's actually in game or not yet haha

Extra Edit: Found a changelog in the folder that says it was added in v1.2.5

I have attempted pressing use with the chainsaw on every part of every where in 1-5 interval area, I have thoroughly searched the water section before it and the temple section just after it and cannot find anything to use the chainsaw on or a path splitting off to the side (like with area B)

Edit: I found the spot I think she's talking about but it looks like I can't get to it?

View attachment 1843260
DLsite version is 1.2.4. Area C is not implemented.
maybe Ci-en subscribe version only.( developer comment)

Reactions: Christin Eleven

wiccy

Mar 18, 2019
can you show me what kind of file you put in the basicdata folder it’s hasn’t been working for me
I've got it, for me I just changed the name of the word garble text that's Japanese to something else and it worked.
for example C:\Users\(username)\Downloads\wa\Rignetta's Adventure_ver1.2.0
you don't need any extra folders just put all the files where they originally were when you downloaded them.

boguyman

Jun 29, 2018
I've got it, for me I just changed the name of the word garble text that's Japanese to something else and it worked.
for example C:\Users\(username)\Downloads\wa\Rignetta's Adventure_ver1.2.0
you don't need any extra folders just put all the files where they originally were when you downloaded them.

*inserts Michael Scott THANK YOU gif*

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes