4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

fishvm6hi

Jul 14, 2020
game not working
What I dun did is I extracted the files and then opened the folder, there are 3 subfolders, 2 are written in martian gibberish and the other one is English, select then cut the English one then paste elsewhere, open it double click the .exe then voila your welcome

Reactions: Tpajas
Nov 29, 2021
I am utterly confused. When I get downed by the queen slime boss, I can't escape. The escape bar only goes up for one second before the boss dominates me. I have literally no time to resist. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I'm reasonably sure that you're not supposed to be able to escape primary boss captures with anything other than bombs.

Secondary boss captures like the tentacles of the squid boss or falling in the water for the final boss can be escaped a couple of times normally without wasting bombs. But primary boss captures are game over, because boss.

Or at least. I THINK it's intended, and it'd make sense. Especially since none of the bosses are that hard once you figure out their gimmicks. Also, Sniper Riffle OP.

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
Yeah, you can occasionally escape from bosses naturally, but you need really ideal circumstances. Bombs or bust.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Sooo, after finishin this Game I noticed: on the Inventary there is an empty space on the lowest row . . . might there be added somethin afterwards?

clax

May 5, 2020
Is there a comment with how to run this thing? I think I understand some of it but I am kinda lost. I have searched and was having a hard time finding anything to really help, so I hate to ask if it's obvious but could someone point me in the right direction?

Kolilcaztq3

Aug 27, 2021
Is there a comment with how to run this thing? I think I understand some of it but I am kinda lost. I have searched and was having a hard time finding anything to really help, so I hate to ask if it's obvious but could someone point me in the right direction?
you either need to install japanese locale, or use locale emulator. just search it on google and you'll know how to set it up

Reactions: blueraid

SmoopoMoopo

May 26, 2022
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but how do you unlock the monsters in the Extra Stage? I've gotten the materials from the monsters, but not sure how to proceed.

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but how do you unlock the monsters in the Extra Stage? I've gotten the materials from the monsters, but not sure how to proceed.
I'm not sure what you're asking. If you've already encountered the monsters and got their item, you'll find them in your basement, like everyone else.

Joshuanon

Jun 10, 2018
In the new update she hides off to the side too much. Is there a way to make her character more visible?

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
looking through the latest update, I couldn't find the shown area, but I do see there's a new row for items and monsters. So if it's not in there yet, it sure looks like its coming.
There's a previous post found on her that says the new area will branch off from 1-5. I've currently downloaded v1.2.6 as I bought it on DLSite and am trying to see if she's added the area yet. The ci-en post with google translate does not shed any light on whether it's actually in game or not yet haha

Extra Edit: Found a changelog in the folder that says it was added in v1.2.5
[New ecchi content]
1. Addition of Sand Slime's ecchi-anime (multiple captivity not supported)

[Newly implemented]
1. Added the expansion area wilderness, and opened interval area C-1 and a little further map.
(The map can be opened with a chainsaw by branching off from interval area 1-5)
You cannot fight with harpies in this version.
I have attempted pressing use with the chainsaw on every part of every where in 1-5 interval area, I have thoroughly searched the water section before it and the temple section just after it and cannot find anything to use the chainsaw on or a path splitting off to the side (like with area B)

Edit: I found the spot I think she's talking about but it looks like I can't get to it?

1654071345312.png

Last edited:
Reactions: weradti
4.70 star(s) 33 Votes