4.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Mattlau04

Aug 22, 2020
Certainly a very fun game, good and super sexy animations, pretty fun to play, couldn't ask for more
It's so rare to see level drain done well, so congrats to the dev for making it work so nicely
It's a shame there no other game from this dev, i'd buy it instantly

Jan 16, 2021
ok maybe im not the smartest but when i try to open the latest version, (final 1.2.0) it wont open from an error message reading "cannot locate basic info data" how can i fix this? i have the japanese locale.

Shady Lady

Jun 14, 2017
1: There's no Map guide, beyond the collection room showing which gems you're missing from which level
2: There's no point to these rooms except to get instant loss'd by the level 100+ monsters
3: the one in 3-3 is easy but tricky. In the first room you enter, there's a path hidden behind a facehugger egg that you can walk over. it has a miniboss and bot
The one in 3-4, if its the one I'm thinking about. is at the end of one of the two frog pools, towards the right is a vine you can climb to the gem room.
how do you found A2 second crystal? could u give location pls

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
there actually a reward for getting all the gems ? I beat the final boss and the gallery seems to be full .

bebop44

Oct 20, 2020
no matter what i do, the game freezes like this...
i have jap locale and have moved the game to a non-gibberish folder, however it still doesnt work...

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
just found this on Nhentai (Manga Edition of the game)

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
Is this the translated version from DLsite?
yes, the link from Tragic on page 39, at least, is the release version, including the manga
idk if the OP is updated though.

the Language part needs to be fixed in the op, since the release is fully translated and localized to english.

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
yes, the link from Tragic on page 39, at least, is the release version, including the manga
idk if the OP is updated though.

the Language part needs to be fixed in the op, since the release is fully translated and localized to english.
Hardly. A good portion of it is still in Japanese.

4.70 star(s) 34 Votes