4.70 star(s) 34 Votes

MIC132

May 14, 2018
1: There's no Map guide, beyond the collection room showing which gems you're missing from which level
2: There's no point to these rooms except to get instant loss'd by the level 100+ monsters
3: the one in 3-3 is easy but tricky. In the first room you enter, there's a path hidden behind a facehugger egg that you can walk over. it has a miniboss and bot
The one in 3-4, if its the one I'm thinking about. is at the end of one of the two frog pools, towards the right is a vine you can climb to the gem room.
Thanks! The 3-3 was just me being blind really, should have noticed that. But I would have never guessed that that vine in 3-4 was climbable.

One more question, am I crazy or enemies in this game are very hard to escape? Or are there just harder to escape in the gallery? I've only been able to get away a few times (without using the bomb).

I think it's part of some obscure kink, having monsters fuck the levels and experience out of you and absorb them.
it doesnt really make that much of a difference, unless you're straight up pumping levels into them until they're triple digits or something
that said, I think there's an option in the menu to prevent them from retaining their levels.
In fact, unless the meaning is inverted the option is to have them retain their levels and is OFF by default. Or I'm misreading it..

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
One more question, am I crazy or enemies in this game are very hard to escape? Or are there just harder to escape in the gallery? I've only been able to get away a few times (without using the bomb).

In fact, unless the meaning is inverted the option is to have them retain their levels and is OFF by default. Or I'm misreading it..
Monsters are super hard to escape without tools. Usually you got to have minimal lust, but some monsters are good at disrupting your struggling. And if you're caught by more than one, forget about it. Of course, there's also a few enemies that are super slow, and you can recover from before they even try to grab you.

Honestly, I'm not sure how the level option works, or if it even does work. I just know that it exists.

BackVj

Aug 30, 2020
One of the most stable developments uploaded on this site, at least, from the ones i'm following. A completed game!

I've only played it once and always checked the change log on every update so I could fully enjoy the game on its release. Seems it's the time.

From what I could tell when I played it, the game didn't seem to have any story of sorts but has great fap material and good art.

Edit: In regards to the game.dat error, move the game folder outside the folder that's in kana (Japanese characters). Images attached.
Ey man , it really work !! tks for the help

MIC132

May 14, 2018
So regarding the Level Save setting, I can't figure it out.
It defaults to OFF. I went outside the house, let some slimes levelup to 3. If I leave/kill them they respawn as 3. Ok. I changed the setting to ON, let them level up to 5, now they respawn as 5. So it seems to do nothing? Or I'm missing something.

Pachooley

Jul 27, 2018
Could anyone help me please? When I try to start an exe file it says that data folder can't be found. Somehow folder is missing for real. I've already tried every download link

Reactions: xXxElsantoxXx

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Alright, so, this question was asked before, but no one seems to have answered it the last time I saw it in this thread.

Does anyone know where the damn 3rd Gem from A-1 is? The one that goes in this slot?

ScreenShot_2022_0426_00_27_49.png

I have LITERALLY everything else. I just can't find this one. I dunno if I'm just dumb or what...

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
Alright, so, this question was asked before, but no one seems to have answered it the last time I saw it in this thread.

Does anyone know where the damn 3rd Gem from A-1 is? The one that goes in this slot?

I have LITERALLY everything else. I just can't find this one. I dunno if I'm just dumb or what...
Just before the A2 camp, in the area where you have to dodge the laser sunflowers.
I'm not sure if the top entrance is visible before you exit it, but the front entrance is just below that, between a couple trees.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Iexist

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I actually found it on my 5th pass through that area after bitching about it here. I swear this happens every single time.... (Granted, in total, it probably took me... uh... 12th passes through that area?)

Weirdly enough, I'm reasonably sure that the lower path did NOT appear until I visited the area from the camp above it, rather than in normal order. But that's probably just my brain being stupid and trying to make me feel better about being legally blind...

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
It sure wouldnt be the first time the game's done that. I've already bitched hard about a gem in... A-2 I think? where the path is hidden as part of another transition zone.

Koukun

May 25, 2017
So did Dev ever show bareback raw titties? Or is the game and she's no longer sending apology boobs :'(

4.70 star(s) 34 Votes