4.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Forgot the title of this and was looking for this after my 500gb HDD worth of Hentai games got corrupted and now it's at Final Version, nice.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Can someone help me. I keep getting this file. As well as the steps needed to get the game working cause i've been testing and removing files. tried using Japanese local but it didn't work. Can someone give me a step-by-step on how to actually get the game running.
View attachment 1773546
Where is the game saved? Try to save the main game folder to desktop and see what happens.

Calki

Jun 25, 2019
Hi, i seem to have this problem (Just took it out of google because it's in french so i dont think many people would understand, but it says the same thing).

Thanks in advance !

ninguemligah

Oct 11, 2018
One of the most stable developments uploaded on this site, at least, from the ones i'm following. A completed game!

I've only played it once and always checked the change log on every update so I could fully enjoy the game on its release. Seems it's the time.

From what I could tell when I played it, the game didn't seem to have any story of sorts but has great fap material and good art.

Edit: In regards to the game.dat error, move the game folder outside the folder that's in kana (Japanese characters). Images attached.
thx man its solved here, just move de paste to the desktop :3

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Hi, i seem to have this problem (Just took it out of google because it's in french so i dont think many people would understand, but it says the same thing).

Thanks in advance !
You could also have just thrown the filename at Google and promptly learned you need to install Visual C++.

jim18038

Apr 11, 2022
Can someone help me. I keep getting this file. As well as the steps needed to get the game working cause i've been testing and removing files. tried using Japanese local but it didn't work. Can someone give me a step-by-step on how to actually get the game running.
View attachment 1773546
Worked Once I took the actual game folder outside of the bundle one it was in. As long as the game folder isn't in the initial one from the download it works.

Calki

Jun 25, 2019
You could also have just thrown the filename at Google and promptly learned you need to install Visual C++.
I'm sorry, usually i do that but i'm never sure if i have the right solutions, sorry to bother, just wanted to be sure i ddint do shit (and dl some shit that mess up my PC)

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Really fun game!
Two questions:
One, is there some map/guide so if I'm stuck on some gem I can check where it is? (I already finished the main boss, just doing 100% completion now)
Two, is there any point in going into the rooms where the game warns you with "I shouldn't go any further"? They all spawn extremely high level enemies, but I'm not sure if it's just a trap/for fun thing, or are you supposed to do something with them.

EDIT: So after through exploration the gems I'm missing are:
First two in 3-3 and second in 3-4. I have absolutely no idea where they might be. I was thinking they might be in the areas you can "fall" to, but no dice.
Would appreciate any help.

Last edited:

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, that's from this here game: .

Leaving that aside, to be on topic... Has anyone ran into any game-breaking bugs? Aside from the one mentioned above with save breaking? Has anyone else aside from the user that first mentioned it smashed into that bug?

I'm trying to decide if I want to play it now, or wait and see if I should take my time for some fixes to come out.
Is that game anywhere on this site?

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
Really fun game!
Two questions:
One, is there some map/guide so if I'm stuck on some gem I can check where it is? (I already finished the main boss, just doing 100% completion now)
Two, is there any point in going into the rooms where the game warns you with "I shouldn't go any further"? They all spawn extremely high level enemies, but I'm not sure if it's just a trap/for fun thing, or are you supposed to do something with them.

EDIT: So after through exploration the gems I'm missing are:
First two in 3-3 and second in 3-4. I have absolutely no idea where they might be. I was thinking they might be in the areas you can "fall" to, but no dice.
Would appreciate any help.

1: There's no Map guide, beyond the collection room showing which gems you're missing from which level
2: There's no point to these rooms except to get instant loss'd by the level 100+ monsters
3: the one in 3-3 is easy but tricky. In the first room you enter, there's a path hidden behind a facehugger egg that you can walk over. it has a miniboss and bot
The one in 3-4, if its the one I'm thinking about. is at the end of one of the two frog pools, towards the right is a vine you can climb to the gem room.

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
I have a question, why do enemies level up when i get captured by them and can i lower them or did i just screw myself over?
I think it's part of some obscure kink, having monsters fuck the levels and experience out of you and absorb them.
it doesnt really make that much of a difference, unless you're straight up pumping levels into them until they're triple digits or something
that said, I think there's an option in the menu to prevent them from retaining their levels.

4.70 star(s) 34 Votes