4.70 star(s) 34 Votes

yonasbrother

May 26, 2018
What idiot is waiting so damn long to upload the fully released version?
They should really get on it already.

Oh, wait

Full release with the additional stuff the dev added to celebrate.
I've also thrown in a different doujinshi the dev did at another point during her development. Listed separately below.
Consider buying the full game if you liked it, $20-ish USD for a little while it is first released.

Full release

MEGA

Extra doujinshi

MEGA

Aww, my funny joke is dead cause you deleted your post! : (
dare I say goated with the sauce?
both you and this woman for making this game, only thing thats left is the new dieselmine game with L_buffer and 2022 is already a great year for pixel games

DragonSheeld

Feb 3, 2021
Rebellious climax

He is a pinnacle of failure, the climax because he is a rebel, not a revolutionary. Lenin succeeded, Gandhi succeeded, Mao succeeded – these are revolutionaries, they are not rebels. They all betrayed the revolution. Once a rebellion becomes a revolution, it is already on the path of betrayal.

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Rebellious climax

He is a pinnacle of failure, the climax because he is a rebel, not a revolutionary. Lenin succeeded, Gandhi succeeded, Mao succeeded – these are revolutionaries, they are not rebels. They all betrayed the revolution. Once a rebellion becomes a revolution, it is already on the path of betrayal.
downloads (1).gif
Richter: Die monster. You don't belong in this world!
Dracula: It was not by my hand that I am once again given flesh. I was called here by humans who wish to pay me tribute.
Richter: Tribute!?! You steal men's souls and make them your slaves!
Dracula: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions...
Richter: Your words are as empty as your soul! Mankind ill needs a savior such as you!
Dracula: What is a man? (throws his wine glass to the floor) A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!

May 5, 2021
Well, I tried doing the fix about the locale emulator, didn't work for me, I'll wait till something fixes this, I can make do with what I already have with it, back in the 0.92 vers.

mcnv

Jul 15, 2018
how did you fix that error cuse I'm getting to
when you download the zip, the folder inside it will be named in electric gibberish. inside it is three files, two electric gibberish containg pictures and gifs and one english. You need to move the english folder out of the electric gibberish folder because that gibberish is confusing to us and to the computer.

Reactions: Avid Hentai Watcher

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
Does this game only contain sex with females and monsters ? Do some monsters at least resemble males ?

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
Is this game more than killing random enemies(getting raped by them) and powering up and getting new weapons? I played the previous updates for a few hours and that was pretty much it(not that it's bad or anything) but is there more than that later on?

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
when you download the zip, the folder inside it will be named in electric gibberish. inside it is three files, two electric gibberish containg pictures and gifs and one english. You need to move the english folder out of the electric gibberish folder because that gibberish is confusing to us and to the computer.
thank you for helping me

4.70 star(s) 34 Votes