4.70 star(s) 34 Votes

A_Sexual_Pan

Dec 18, 2018
Awesome game! It definitely fills a niche of pixel monster stuff that a lot of games sort of lack. Most low-bit games have pretty damn boring same-size female-only enemies and it's nice to see a game that follows in the footsteps of games like Echidna Wars (You can see a lot of EW on the latter parts of this game!)

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Oooh, nice~ Right in time for Easter on my end of the world. I hope whoever grabs it also uploads the bonus manga that's included with it.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
What idiot is waiting so damn long to upload the fully released version?
They should really get on it already.

Oh, wait

Full release with the additional stuff the dev added to celebrate.
I've also thrown in a different doujinshi the dev did at another point during her development. Listed separately below.
Consider buying the full game if you liked it, $20-ish USD for a little while it is first released.

Full release

Extra doujinshi

Aww, my funny joke is dead cause you deleted your post! : (

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
I'm looking through the dialog right now. Looks like they put way more polish on the english translation. I still gotta look at the intro, but the items are looking flawless so far. Honestly putting my amateur efforts to shame :V

1650676129212.png

I wonder who they're talking about with this one.

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
same size as mine this is what im getting though

-snip-

when i run on jap locale i also see this

-snip-
Run the game in a folder with English characters only if you're using a locale emulator. English/Japanese folder names only if you've changed your system locale. That should fix the issues, and if you still get access issues, make sure the "Read-Only" attribute is not set for the game folder by using Folder Properties.

I'm looking through the dialog right now. Looks like they put way more polish on the english translation. I still gotta look at the intro, but the items are looking flawless so far. Honestly putting my amateur efforts to shame :V

-snip-

I wonder who they're talking about with this one.
That's a fat rip my guy, but hey, at least you got some experience under your belt from it

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Run the game in a folder with English characters only if you're using a locale emulator. English/Japanese folder names only if you've changed your system locale. That should fix the issues, and if you still get access issues, make sure the "Read-Only" attribute is not set for the game folder by using Folder Properties.

That's a fat rip my guy, but hey, at least you got some experience under your belt from it
wow. thanks! works like wonders

Reactions: Zepheral

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
You kidding? I see this as an absolute win! Having it look good without needing a third party to fix it is good for everyone involved!

so far all I've found is one or two typos and one camp description that sounds a little backwards to me. Oh, and they still call the P90 looking gun a machinegun and not a submachine gun. So, y'know, very serious things that are totally not nitpicks :V

Also they fixed that weird hell thing I kept complaining about. "Demon world" nice and to the point, without any baggage :V

Edit: also keeps switching between first and second person in tutorial without any consistency.

Reactions: TragicSolitude

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
So what's in the full release that wasn't in the development versions? The sheer amount of H animations in this game is amazing, but the main draw is about losing to everything to collect the animations which we've seen so I'm not sure I feel the need to revisit it just yet.

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
True enough, I misspoke, but the point remains. The game's draw is collecting animations, which are still fresh in my mind, and it demands losing to actually see any lewds during actual gameplay without just going to the gallery room.

(On that note I think the experience is at its best if you use Cheat Engine to lock your lust meter to 0-50 and increase its cap to something really high like 999, so that you can get knocked down all you like without game overing to anything but extremely high lust damage enemies!)

Reactions: TheNextOne
4.70 star(s) 34 Votes