4.70 star(s) 34 Votes

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
Does dev have any plans to come to Steam? This is definitely in my wheelhouse of legendary games that infuse hentai and gameplay and I want to support but prefer steam. If anyone knows if steam is not going to happen then I will just buy on their website. Thanks!

Reactions: aphrodite329

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I wonder if she ever spoke of why its only feminine monsters? Game could definitely attract a wider audience if it wasn’t limited to lesbian/tentacle sex. It also kinda makes no sense from a lore standpoint how there are only female monsters and no male ones
I don't think this game about a robot girl getting fucked by starfish and stuff is that concerned with establishing a world that makes sense, much less one that happens to also work the same way as ours. For all we know those mermaids slam clams and combine their egg cells. Or the tentacle creatures are part of some complex life cycle with them.

There is no real reason to expect it'd necessarily attract a wider audience by throwing in some uninspired male content. It doesn't really need it, and the absence is a selling point to some people. There's always plenty of het stuff, even stuff like Holy Grail of Alharahn that is pretty much the same type of game. It's good to stand out.

You personally might want to inject dicks into everything, but not everyone is you.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
There is no real reason to expect it'd necessarily attract a wider audience by throwing in some uninspired male content. It doesn't really need it, and the absence is a selling point to some people. There's always plenty of het stuff, even stuff like Holy Grail of Alharahn that is pretty much the same type of game. It's good to stand out.

You personally might want to inject dicks into everything, but not everyone is you.
Pretty sure it would and she could just add a content toggle that would prevent male versions of monsters from appearing if you dont wanna see it. Everyone is happy :p

Actually, I do remember she used shota monsters in the doujins so who knows, maybe we are lucky to have some male monsters in the game too at some point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Christin Eleven

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Could still be pussies in there, but more importantly, the doujins were all drawn by other artists after being told to draw whatever they wanted with no regard for consistency, and it's basically a fan art collection. It doesn't really say much of anything about the dev.

Last edited:

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
does someone know how to unlock A-2 gate in gallery? I went there and the creature said dev is working on it or something. Its in gallery so I thought it would be unlockable. Does someone know?

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
does someone know how to unlock A-2 gate in gallery? I went there and the creature said dev is working on it or something. Its in gallery so I thought it would be unlockable. Does someone know?
Are you sure you are playing the current version?
Yo what type of style game is this? Been looking for shit like these for a minute
Top-down shooter, I guess, technically. If you mean the kink content, check the tags?

SorrowSam

Jun 19, 2019
i have gone far enough to defeat every other boss
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. After you went through the section beyond the A-2 and A-3 campfires, the bridge should be repaired eventually. And then there's a boss beyond that bridge.

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. After you went through the section beyond the A-2 and A-3 campfires, the bridge should be repaired eventually. And then there's a boss beyond that bridge.
its still not repaired

4.70 star(s) 34 Votes