• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
does anyone know where exactly this crystal at?
Just go directly south from C-3.
Does anyone know what Items I am missing and where to find them?
You are missing the drop from white hopping slimes in the fleshy ruins, the boss drop from optional area A, and I think the third one is the drop from the cactus miniboss in optional area C.
So do this game has CG's? Or is just cute pixel animation?
Just cute pixel animations... of sexual activities.

ImfuckingHORNY

Dec 3, 2020
Anyone know what weapon I'm missing here? View attachment 2771344
You are missing the fire stick from the Fox girl villige located in A-3. I dunno if you want to know how excactly you get it so if you want to find out yourself, stop reading.

Talk to one of the foxes, go back to the Recovery poin A-2 and talk to your pet that is on a raft full of food, then come back to the fox girls.

Reactions: Vladislav4

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
anyone know the where the following is?:
--1st and 3rd crystals in area A1.
--1st crystal in A3

so close to finishing, so just trying to find these...

GravityPeelz

Jul 11, 2018
I made an Imgur link with the pics she posts of her boobs. Only cleavage, but she def seems on the busty kinky side of things. Enjoy!

Edit: would it be too much trouble for the OP to pin this? I'll keep adding pics as they come.
I don't think the album exists anymore :((

• Sad
Reactions: Lilitas72

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Wish you didnt have to restart at checkpoint after getting raped by monsters. Would have been nice to let her keep her experiences...this kind of makes it feel pointless for me to play the game as I personally hate game over/bad ending rape, then restart...I hate that shit.

Standing art was nice though, could get hard for it. But couldn't get hard for the pixel art rape as you are also focused on keeping her alive lest you have to restart.

Reactions: Shinxix

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
You can keep her experiences to a degree if you want. Disable automatic removal of statuses, automatic repair of clothes, and especially recovery of stat loss.

I don't think trying not to die takes a lot of focus though. You just hold Z and maybe use a bomb if that's not working. If you actually get game over then you can just keep watching.

Also there is the basement gallery.

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
You can keep her experiences to a degree if you want. Disable automatic removal of statuses, automatic repair of clothes, and especially recovery of stat loss.
That's fine and all, but personally I would have liked to be able to raise particular mobs' levels by repeatedly getting drained by them.

Honor__

Jul 30, 2021
Hey, does anyone know where this crystal is? I couldn't find anything about it online or find it myself anywhere in 1-5. 1691053967924.png

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes