4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
edit: in one of the pics the décolletage is a whole different skin tone darker than her arms lmao
I don't see it. Which pic?
When you do get grabbed or let yourself fall escaping is very unlikely without a bomb and the struggle mechanic is very, very quick. Typically you'd make it slower so the lewd scene can be enjoyed.
This is true to a point, and the gallery is very useful. However I have definitely escaped by struggling, from non-bosses. It is easier with a low lust level.
I feel like it needs more of a plot. There's some background information in the doujin but I don't really see any rhyme or reason behind why Rignetta progresses further into the island rather than just staying at her new beach house.
I don't recall the doujin info, but if I bought an island that seemed to be monster-infested, I wouldn't be waiting around in my beach house just idly hoping nothing really big and mean comes out to visit me there. Gotta be proactive about that stuff. I wouldn't say no to more plot, but if you care enough to think about motive in the first place, it suffices to think a little more and reach this conclusion.
Also there's an oddly amateur mistake that all the character profiles have a white outline.
This has never bothered me and it's not even a "can't unsee" thing because it still doesn't bother me now that you've pointed it out. The standing image is often against a black background - black lineart would blend into it. It is probably not a mistake in either planning or execution.
That is bullshit.
You replied to a post from a year and a half ago. The situation has changed.
It seems she's doing a B version, anyone got it ?
What is a "B version"?

Reactions: Bulbanych

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Looked like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-like game.
It's certainly a game in the mystery dungeon genre, but that genre is broader than the Pokemon spinoffs. What's Pokemon about it?
Does anybody have the OST to this game? It's really good
I think it's all stock material from elsewhere, but that may have changed. You could just use a Wolf engine file decrypter like to get the music.

anonymous_e

Jun 23, 2023
I made a cheat table for this game. Enjoy!
Tested in v1.4.002 (I haven't test with older versions so use with your own risk).
List of cheats (6/11/2023):
1.Walk speed: Change your walk speed (0 ~ 10).
2.Damage: Derease/Increase dmg of your attack (-15 ~ +10000).
3.Reloaded?: Freeze value to have no recoil.
4-9.HP, Max HP, SP, Max SP, ❤, Max ❤.
10-15.Bomb and other consumable items.
Extra1. ~Compact mode~: Gives you more space to use the cheat.
Extra2. ~Notes~: Read it before use.
Changelog:
6/14/2023: fixed enemy's walk speed bug.
how do i enable the cheats. it wont turn on

Lelisoos

Sep 21, 2021
It's certainly a game in the mystery dungeon genre, but that genre is broader than the Pokemon spinoffs. What's Pokemon about it?
The game specifically reminded me of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, because I've only heard about Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. And while writing this, it just now came back to my memory, that Mystery Dungeon is a genre and not a Pokemon-only thingy.

Briares223456

Feb 17, 2023
I'm missing one last thing, and i cant really figure it out, the last vacant spot is the thunder boss but i dont have a clue what the missing one could be

Tarango

Aug 6, 2017
I'm missing one last thing, and i cant really figure it out, the last vacant spot is the thunder boss but i dont have a clue what the missing one could be
it's been a while since i cleared the game, so no clue when and where is got it, but it's apparently a cactus "cactiformis", with smt about werecactus. hope it hepled.

Grime

Sep 2, 2017
The boobs in the Dev's pics seem fake, like a sexdoll or one of those silicone boob harnesses that cosplayers buy online. The "skin" doesn't look real and boobs generally don't hold their shape like that when in clothing. The shape of the nipples is also super fake looking under the sweater.
Source: I have interacted with boobs irl

Sorry to burst your guys' bubble, I have a hunch the dev is either a girl having a laugh, or a man who thinks he's a girl.

edit: in one of the pics the décolletage is a whole different skin tone darker than her arms lmao
As absurd as it sounds, I think I might agree. Boob volume seems inconsistent to me, and the skin's texture doesn't look quite right. But, the "difference" in skin tone can be explained via the difference in lighting.

Grime

Sep 2, 2017
this tittie conspiracy always comes up when there's a busty girl. You can't prove or disprove it if you don't see it in motion. The best tell outside of it is veins, even then it's going to be fruitless if it's pictures only. that being said this talk is pointless.

anywho, does anyone know the state of the new game?
This is a hentai website. ALL talks here are pointless.

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes