4.70 star(s) 34 Votes
Jun 17, 2020
New to the gameplay but I noticed after being defeated by the abyss slime, after beating it originally, all my weapons were minus 7 damagewise. Is there a way to rekindle weapons back to their maximum attack?
For me that would be +2 as I only discovered 2 orange attack gems.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
New to the gameplay but I noticed after being defeated by the abyss slime, after beating it originally, all my weapons were minus 7 damagewise. Is there a way to rekindle weapons back to their maximum attack?
For me that would be +2 as I only discovered 2 orange attack gems.
Why'd you enable permanent stat reductions if you don't want permanent stat reductions? Just turn off that setting and then visit a campfire (or the cake in your house).

Sep 16, 2018
The game is great, but it seems like there is no way to escape from being downed other than using a bomb. I don't really see the point of the red bar, am I missing something?

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
The game is great, but it seems like there is no way to escape from being downed other than using a bomb. I don't really see the point of the red bar, am I missing something?
I have definitely escaped by struggling, from non-bosses. It is easier with a low lust level (the red bar) and harder when you are assaulted by multiple enemies.

Reactions: Bulbanych

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
lol i like how after you beat everyone ass they freeload in her house so basically if you a robot just beat everyone up and they become your friend

4.70 star(s) 34 Votes