4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

Narlewdia

Jul 26, 2023
Is the installation comment accurate at this point? I was able to run 1.4.002 without installing japanese locale. I guess it would make the config exe and save files more readable but it would be japanese symbols instead of ? or the like anyway.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Is the installation comment accurate at this point? I was able to run 1.4.002 without installing japanese locale. I guess it would make the config exe and save files more readable but it would be japanese symbols instead of ? or the like anyway.
It would be best to do it anyway. If youre going to continue getting games from this site (or others like it), there a good number of games on here that it is a hard requirement in order to get them to play.

Apr 29, 2022
The save linked in OP somehow removes the sound from the game (any other loaded save works just fine though, seems to be a save problem)

bobsbangles

May 19, 2017
The boobs in the Dev's pics seem fake, like a sexdoll or one of those silicone boob harnesses that cosplayers buy online. The "skin" doesn't look real and boobs generally don't hold their shape like that when in clothing. The shape of the nipples is also super fake looking under the sweater.
Source: I have interacted with boobs irl

Sorry to burst your guys' bubble, I have a hunch the dev is either a girl having a laugh, or a man who thinks he's a girl.

edit: in one of the pics the décolletage is a whole different skin tone darker than her arms lmao

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
The art is great, both sprites and character profiles, and the game runs well, but it's awkward. Playing normally you'd practically never get grabbed or see any lewd scenes. When you do get grabbed or let yourself fall escaping is very unlikely without a bomb and the struggle mechanic is very, very quick. Typically you'd make it slower so the lewd scene can be enjoyed. Also the level drain mechanic is completely pointless. Neither you nor the enemies retain those changes after dying. As odd as this sounds I feel like it needs more of a plot. There's some background information in the doujin but I don't really see any rhyme or reason behind why Rignetta progresses further into the island rather than just staying at her new beach house. Also there's an oddly amateur mistake that all the character profiles have a white outline.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
The art is great, both sprites and character profiles, and the game runs well, but it's awkward. Playing normally you'd practically never get grabbed or see any lewd scenes. When you do get grabbed or let yourself fall escaping is very unlikely without a bomb and the struggle mechanic is very, very quick. Typically you'd make it slower so the lewd scene can be enjoyed. Also the level drain mechanic is completely pointless. Neither you nor the enemies retain those changes after dying. As odd as this sounds I feel like it needs more of a plot. There's some background information in the doujin but I don't really see any rhyme or reason behind why Rignetta progresses further into the island rather than just staying at her new beach house. Also there's an oddly amateur mistake that all the character profiles have a white outline.

Might want to look a bit next time, it's right there to choose to save the levels the enemies get from you:

1693166823734.png

Also yes, this is one of those lose to get the scenes game, that's how they work.

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Oh, this is evil.
So, I was spending an extended amount of time trying to find the gem in A-2, and the answer is that it's in the first zone you enter, but instead of going down at the exit path, you go right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But the odd thing is: after you come back from it, you're in a different version of the first area.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My only guess is that they patched that area to be less cruel about how secret their secret is, but accidentally only applied the fix for one way.

Edit: just got 100%, I'll attach it :V
That is bullshit.

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes