5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
Progress - W4 / November

Rikolo:
Hey guys,

so here is the new character that's going to be starring in Corporate Training 2. She doesn't have a name, I just call her 'bimbo'.

As mentioned earlier, she's packing some serious heat, however she doesn't really get hard, so you can expect a lot of flopping :D Bimbo_preview_34.png Bimbo_preview_back.png Bimbo_preview_face.png Bimbo_preview_clothes.png

ATRIXBLEY

Jul 24, 2020

qepoa

Mar 15, 2020
Maybe too much subsurface scattering for the scale. High quality textures would help but they're difficult.

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
Progress - W3 / December

One thing I wanted to mention, is that I am trying a new approach with the VAs. Autumn Ivy who is voicing Bimbo is also providing me with video reference for the lipsync and acting out the story scenes. This is helping me tremendously, as I think especially Bimbo feels much more animated (heh) and it's actually saving me some work and effort at the same time.

While we are still ironing out the process, I believe it will be super helpful for this and (hopefully) future projects.
ref_preview.jpg

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Could you seed this again, please?
I'm in processing of remaking one anyway, it just take a bit of time.

There's a lot of duplicates because of reencode (so can't be easily removed because it isn't technically the "exact same file") or simply change in the watermark (from Tumblr to Patreon), so currently I have a tool that watch video and compare them (set to 95 % similarity to consider it duplicates) to sort those who are the same video so I can keep the ones with the highest bitrate and remove the other.

Some content however seem missing since the dead of Gfycat and most webmshare link lead to a 404 and some seem only available on PH so not the original quality, like Circle of Love that I only found on PH (which compress the video), so there's loss in quality.
Some alternative angles seem dead, looking a kemono.

Unless a really good fan of Rikolo did archives everything in original quality (if there's even an original quality that exist because I'm pretty sure Tumblr also did compress what's was uploaded so unlike he shared the files from his early work on a filehost, we won't have it in original quality), we will make do with what we have and I'm cleaning a bit to have a working archive which we can them update if someone one day find on a old hard drive some backup / missing content.

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
I'm in processing of remaking one anyway, it just take a bit of time.

There's a lot of duplicates because of reencode (so can't be easily removed because it isn't technically the "exact same file") or simply change in the watermark (from Tumblr to Patreon), so currently I have a tool that watch video and compare them (set to 95 % similarity to consider it duplicates) to sort those who are the same video so I can keep the ones with the highest bitrate and remove the other.

Some content however seem missing since the dead of Gfycat and most webmshare link lead to a 404 and some seem only available on PH so not the original quality, like Circle of Love that I only found on PH (which compress the video), so there's loss in quality.
Some alternative angles seem dead, looking a kemono.

Unless a really good fan of Rikolo did archives everything in original quality (if there's even an original quality that exist because I'm pretty sure Tumblr also did compress what's was uploaded so unlike he shared the files from his early work on a filehost, we won't have it in original quality), we will make do with what we have and I'm cleaning a bit to have a working archive which we can them update if someone one day find on a old hard drive some backup / missing content.
Ok, So it sounds to me by 'remaking' you mean that you're replacing some videos with some higher rez ones that you found and removing some duplicates. That makes sense. Thanks for all the torrents, by the way.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Ok, So it sounds to me by 'remaking' you mean that you're replacing some videos with some higher rez ones that you found and removing some duplicates. That makes sense. Thanks for all the torrents, by the way.
Alright, torrent updated.

I took everything I could, from his website, the Patreon, the Internet and I even had to crawl manually the WayBackMachine to find some of his work (Gfycat / webmshare links that are currently dead).
I couldn't retrieve everything since some of the links weren't archived on the WayBackMachine but we should have a good base now with the torrent (I also noticed that some of the content in the "Work" folders had corrupted video, so the thread's links will need to be remade properly but later, I'm too tired right now).

Took me some days to sort all of those files (thankfully we have tool to identify similar video now), so we can start from the Torrent to complete the archive if we find some old Rikolo fans on F95 who did backup all his work before the various purging.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes