5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sensu

Jun 10, 2017
4k that's good, 9gig size high bitrate that's bad. Jesus, and Diner for Three is kind of just okay now in comparison to other animations that have come out since.
The worst part is that the original video is clearly interpolated and has a ton of artifacts

desh9674

Uploader
Mar 23, 2021
View attachment 35adb0190df27af3a2b1b5c0a814bd29.mp4
I may be wrong but I believe video this is missing. I have his entire collection since start. And this clip is not from Dva does overwatch, I checked. Please if anyone can upload the original version of this would be great.
Please ignore if I am incorrect.
again, Thank you for this thread!
one of the best artists ever.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I may be wrong but I believe video this is missing. I have his entire collection since start. And this clip is not from Dva does overwatch, I checked. Please if anyone can upload the original version of this would be great.
it was just test anim for D.Va does Overwatch - Brigitte, maybe he just did not include that pose

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
View attachment 2423195
I think I downloaded it at the time it came out. should be the highest quality (not original name though, I had it saved under a different name)

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Ah...I see it now. Seems like he's dividing each part into 2 pieces so there's something each month. So 3 episodes, 2 parts each, this'll be the second part that goes with what came out previously.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So if this gonna get spread over 2 months per episode, I'll probably just drop in per full episode, ain't gonna do it by parts.

You're all welcome.

Buiu

Aug 26, 2020
Ah...I see it now. Seems like he's dividing each part into 2 pieces so there's something each month. So 3 episodes, 2 parts each, this'll be the second part that goes with what came out previously.

So if this gonna get spread over 2 months per episode, I'll probably just drop in per full episode, ain't gonna do it by parts.

You're all welcome.

MEGA
Is there a 1080p version? 1440p doesn't run on my cellphone unfortunately.

May 19, 2019

You're all welcome.

MEGA
amazing thats for the upload.. i cant wait to see them ride her and hopefully some good bounce for there cheeks and boobs

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes