5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Mar 5, 2019
Thanks for the share. Still not very interesting. Also, does anyone else find it distracting how off model the characters look? I mean, it's a positive for femshep, at least, but not so much for Jack and Miranda. Also, using ME3 Jack for a scenario that clearly is meant to happen in ME2? It breaks my immersion.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Thanks for the share. Still not very interesting. Also, does anyone else find it distracting how off model the characters look? I mean, it's a positive for femshep, at least, but not so much for Jack and Miranda. Also, using ME3 Jack for a scenario that clearly is meant to happen in ME2? It breaks my immersion.
I agree, Jack could the thicker for sure :p
but this is an interesting opinion, bcs it looks like artist using ME3 Jack's hairstyle is more immersion breaking for you, than futa Femshep :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Frankly never liked Jack until ME3's look, so I'm quite good for it. And yeah they're gonna look off, cuz they're not the original models ripped from the game. Clearly Rikolo plays around them to suit their style.

Reactions: LordLegolas
Mar 5, 2019
I agree, Jack could the thicker for sure :p
but this is an interesting opinion, bcs it looks like artist using ME3 Jack's hairstyle is more immersion breaking for you, than futa Femshep :ROFLMAO:
You don't want to hear my opinions on femshep.
Oh, wait. I have a better way to deflect that.
*Jedi mind trick*
You don't need to hear my opinions on femshep.

Frankly never liked Jack until ME3's look, so I'm quite good for it. And yeah they're gonna look off, cuz they're not the original models ripped from the game. Clearly Rikolo plays around them to suit their style.
ME2 Jack is my favourite Jack.
Not fond of the off brand style. I generally like to keep things close, or as close as possible. This is pretty far off.
Personal preference, don't need to subscribe to it.

Reactions: LordLegolas

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
ME2 Jack is my favourite Jack.
Not fond of the off brand style. I generally like to keep things close, or as close as possible. This is pretty far off.
Personal preference, don't need to subscribe to it.
Naturally, different artists have different styles. Like how Rigid and Jackerman go big on proportions for boobs and hips. They're not all gonna click for everyone.

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
For me the models are a improvement in every way compared to the originals, if the games ever gonna have a remake, thats probably how they're gonna look (if they keep the same models instead of follow the Resident Evil route) ,miranda do seem to look a bit off, but that is because her in-game face model is kinda weird (the games are more than a decade old), so its slighty different because he had to change a little ,but in general depending how it will end its my favorite work from him, the fact that he kept miranda and jack in character, even in this situation they still hate each other, when jack push miranda head to a deepthroat was great, hope he keep like this till the end

Last edited:
Reactions: runner11
Mar 5, 2019
For me the models are a improvement in every way compared to the originals, if the games ever gonna have a remake, thats probably how they're gonna look ,miranda do seem to look a bit off, but that is because her in-game face model is kinda weird (the games are more than a decade old), so its slighty different because he had to change a little ,but in general depending how it will end its my favorite work from him, the fact that he kept miranda and jack in character, even in this situation they still hate each other, when jack push miranda head to a deepthroat was great, hope he keep like this till the end
Yeah, they both are very much in character. Jack's face, though, in the games, is just perfect. It really doesn't need any touching up. I concede that Miranda's has some issues, but moving it further away from Yvonne Strahovski's looks, imho, is not the way to "fix" it. But that's just me.

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
Yeah, they both are very much in character. Jack's face, though, in the games, is just perfect. It really doesn't need any touching up. I concede that Miranda's has some issues, but moving it further away from Yvonne Strahovski's looks, imho, is not the way to "fix" it. But that's just me.
I understand, jack do call her perfect doll cheerleader so in this case might be accurate lmao, jack face model is really great in game, specially to how old it is

Reactions: howcanmirrorsbereal

hq420

Sep 15, 2018
Are the Affect3D versions watermarked as obnoxiously as the Patreon releases? A3D previews don’t seem to have them.

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
I don't know if this is an April fools joke or are they serious ?

Hey guys,

by now you are probably aware that today is April's fools. Usually I have a short meme animation prepared, but this year I don't have anything. We also have Easter coming up and I am not planning anything for that either.

In fact, I haven't done anything but Officer On Dick since the start of the year. In January I started my monthly short animation, but I just wasn't into it and put it on ice.

I am not sure what is it about OOD, but I really don't feel like doing anything else. I guess because it's such a massive project (threesome with story etc.) I don't want any distractions? But also I really enjoy working on it and I think it's my best work yet.

So I figured I should probably ask how you feel about it, do you miss the monthly short animations? Aren't you getting sick of seeing the same project every month?

From Rikolo

Reactions: GARGANTYUA

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I don't know if this is an April fools joke or are they serious ?

Hey guys,

by now you are probably aware that today is April's fools. Usually I have a short meme animation prepared, but this year I don't have anything. We also have Easter coming up and I am not planning anything for that either.

In fact, I haven't done anything but Officer On Dick since the start of the year. In January I started my monthly short animation, but I just wasn't into it and put it on ice.

I am not sure what is it about OOD, but I really don't feel like doing anything else. I guess because it's such a massive project (threesome with story etc.) I don't want any distractions? But also I really enjoy working on it and I think it's my best work yet.

So I figured I should probably ask how you feel about it, do you miss the monthly short animations? Aren't you getting sick of seeing the same project every month?

From Rikolo
Nah was just a question of focusing on the big project, or break from it at times to do little ones inbetween.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes