3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
I always aim to get the bad ending in those games, i find them a good conclusion, going the good ending is not my cup of tea.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
So what i been reading Im stuck in Lilac city until a update come along. Lvl 10 over 6000 in gold. been hitting the pub and mine for coin. orcs outside of the town for xp and coins. have been checking every NPC daily for quests and nothing

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
Almost all games on here, get updated monthly. Some longer.

That said, this is the first time I've heard of this game and I've been checking the updates tab for months now. So I'd say it's been over 3 months since the last one.
u can play plenty games while waiting. i recommed play harem by ker or harem collection if u like this type 3dcm.

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
Hey i'm Jess the maker of this game. I'm really glad you all like it. Sorry I haven't updated I have been busy. It was really neat finding this site because of my game lol. The new version is up on tf games site If you want to check it out. I can't post the link though because I just made an account :-b. But hope you guys like it.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
in lilac city got the update and found one mission. something about a farm. go there and nothing to do but run around and talk to 3 npc and cant leave the area. clicked the barn said u can break lock but how ?

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
in lilac city got the update and found one mission. something about a farm. go there and nothing to do but run around and talk to 3 npc and cant leave the area. clicked the barn said u can break lock but how ?
Talk to the cow. then break lock.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Dyhart said:
Almost all games on here, get updated monthly. Some longer.

That said, this is the first time I've heard of this game and I've been checking the updates tab for months now. So I'd say it's been over 3 months since the last one.

u can play plenty games while waiting. i recommed play harem by ker or harem collection if u like this type 3dcm.
I was pointing it out to someone else. I wasn't exactly complaining about a wait. lol
But thanks. Though I think those are male protagonists.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
got that 0.8 version and there was no new quests i could found. im in lilac city. if some1 else get it and found one a heads up be nice.

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
I made a guide to help people find scenes like the diaper path. You can get it here

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes