3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
Hey anyone know sites I can upload the game to for feedback? I don't get much feedback on TFGames or legend of krystal.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
There is some NPC in the city near the upper right that, if interacted with, asks for a password. I don't know the password but cannot back out. This is a game-breaking bug.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Am I mistaken or was 0.7 uploaded like 2 days ago? And now 0.8 is already done?

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
That brat next to the mansion won't let me in or take my money. I have over 5000 and have spoken to the head of the thieves guild. :(

JohnSmith1968

Oct 6, 2018
There is some NPC in the city near the upper right that, if interacted with, asks for a password. I don't know the password but cannot back out. This is a game-breaking bug.
Input a random password and select OK, it should exit you out.

JohnSmith1968

Oct 6, 2018
That brat next to the mansion won't let me in or take my money. I have over 5000 and have spoken to the head of the thieves guild. :(
The game has a bug that will have the head thief tell you to go see the boy before you even pay, the game will function normally after the payment is made though. You have to go back to the theives' guild (after going there originally and getting the mission to collect 5000gp) and "pay" the head thief first, then he will send you to the boy to the right of the mansion.

Reactions: Anon21

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
You have to go back to the theives' guild (after going there originally and getting the mission to collect 5000gp) and "pay" the head thief first, then he will send you to the boy to the right of the mansion.
Thanks. That sorted it.

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
0.9 IS OUT!!!!!
If you find ANYTHING that doesn't work right please let me know asap. It's getting harder to test everything by myself.

Changelog:
-Added hidden brothel!
-Added hidden fight club with hard bosses!
-Added hidden boss fight!
-Added Evan quest (H Scene for Henry romance!)
-Added Fortune Teller for help finding main story quests
-Added Bath House for help finding new hidden quests
-You get more gold for quests now.
-New dance skill, classes, and jobs for both Foxglove and Lilac.
-You can only rest at home now.
-Many Many more small things.

BUG FIX:
Thief's Guild works right.

Please tell me what you like about the game and what you want to see more of.
Game Link 0.9:
DO NOT USE OLD SAVES! Use level skip instead.
Walkthrough 0.9:

You can email me at jessmarco50@yahoo.com

Reactions: BrokenRose
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes