4.30 star(s) 34 Votes

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
I'm not a glasses person, however the art is so good and she has big tits(y)and its a female protag, That I will play it anyway. Yes, good artwork and big tits can do wonders.
As a suggestion it would be really cool if you could have the char image and clothing images separate so you can change the clothing and accessories, which is rare in games with western art.
I Second that. (y)

In any case the game looks great, now on my watch list:). Looking forward to its development.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I'm not a glasses person, however the art is so good and she has big tits(y)and its a female protag, That I will play it anyway. Yes, good artwork and big tits can do wonders.

I Second that. (y)

In any case the game looks great, now on my watch list:). Looking forward to its development.
I plan to include that. I already have the standing char art layered to hell.

Great stuff so far!
Will we get a feature for the Lust Element in Combat.
Yes. In the next update most probably

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
I found two bugs.
1) If at the beginning of the ceremony you exit the university, you can't go back and are blocked from progressing.
2) If you enter the left classroom first on the second day, you can't talk to anyone, exit the classroom or progress by starting an event.

Last edited:

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
great start, really nice art, loving the style. hope to see a lot more in the future. personally somthing i would love to see is armor damage during the fights (since we can see a detailed artwork while combat and since there's a lust bar is a waste to not have it) and maybe more clothing options. honestly i'm not a fan of only goblins scenes so i hope that there will be more events with humans. just a last thing: i was exploring after the conclusion of the chapter 0, and if you enter the church, it will teleport you in a wooden door (probably one of the building behind) and stuck the player there

Reactions: Anarys

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Very cool demo, you explained the setting enough but not to the point that it felt things were dragging on. I enjoy the art style and the MC and am looking forward to seeing where things go, didn't hit any bugs either.

grim1952

Oct 29, 2017
The art is great and i like how you don't see more of the goblin than neccesary, i hate it when all you see is goblin ass instead of the action. Looking forward to more.

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
would be neater with more than just goblins, though this is an early build. kinda tired of seeing games with only goblins and orcs lol

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Why people review v0.1? If you review any game at this stage it should be 1 star for effort since game is almost empty, talking about you Valaryarred

Game looks nice tho, i will certainly check it out when it have more content, propably around v0.4.

Reactions: nodice20

SerpentMaster

Aug 13, 2018
Good so far. I fought the strong goblin and did lose twice but no content after first loss. Looks like I will wait until next release for mor gobbo cum...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Goblin Slayer

munchar

Jun 8, 2017
200% looking forward to try this out in the near future when a more content-filled version lands.

Just one thing from what I've seen in the preview pics; breasts are affected by gravity, especially a pair as big as the ones the MC has. That'd be the one and only thing I can see in your artstyle that doesn't fit perfection, otherwise, your art is a 9.4/10. Amazing.

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes