4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

koala2244

Jun 5, 2017
The best game out there so far.
Hopefully won't be abandoned as Alya's story or Valian warrior Astrid.

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018
Too early to properly evaluate, but reasonably good for a demo.
Loads of potential. We'll see how things develop.
Pneumatic tits are a bit excessive, but if the game develops well this will only be a minor problem.
Looking forward to the next update.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
the art looks really good
especially the mc, she looks hot, damn.... glasses girl that look innocent but have a hot body is the best

going to patiently wait for this

edit: I think her tits are on the "too big" side. I could see them getting nerfed a bit to the reasonable and more realistic size, if that's an option...
Hmmm.. tits too big.. I dont know to be quite honest. Especially in the full body view they dont look that "massive" to me. I made Rina bottom heavy enough to support that kind of set.. At least I thought. I cant attach a file damn it (server error :I).

many bugs nice art
Still? Even after hotfix? Well I will playtest the next update to death.

D

Deleted member 365596

omg :love: game looks amazing! i hope prostitution option will be added :love:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Hmmm.. tits too big.. I dont know to be quite honest. Especially in the full body view they dont look that "massive" to me. I made Rina bottom heavy enough to support that kind of set.. At least I thought. I cant attach a file damn it (server error :I).
It's a preference. Make whatever you're comfortable with and are attracted to yourself. Otherwise there's no point.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
uh , i defeated the two goblins after war class and now i'm stuck , any help?
There is the third one in bottom left. I will make sure to mark him in next release. Same with talking bubbles for npcs that you need to talk to.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
There we go. Finally, it uploaded.
Not sure why you're quoting me with that lol. What I meant is that if you made that character like that because you like it yourself that's enough. People are always gonna complain about stuff they don't like. Doesn't mean you have to change it.

But yes, she is pretty bottom heavy to compensate. I like her thighs and her athletic lower body. The abs in the peep event were delicious :love:

Reactions: RareRirorie

Saarsak

Jun 6, 2019
One of my firsts comments here.

I'm really enthusiast in this project, i really like her appeal.

Wish you the best.

+1 for her hair
+1 for her body
+1 to the artstyle in general

Just a question:
Will be present any Husbando? ( like idk, Goblins are pretty not "cool", maybe a smug Orc/big beast with some appeal that could do something with Rina? )

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
One of my firsts comments here.

I'm really enthusiast in this project, i really like her appeal.

Wish you the best.

+1 for her hair
+1 for her body
+1 to the artstyle in general

Just a question:
Will be present any Husbando? ( like idk, Goblins are pretty not "cool", maybe a smug Orc/big beast with some appeal that could do something with Rina? )
yes, I plan on adding bigger monsters. That's still a bit in the future since I gotta do the 1st chapter + world and all the WIP pics.

Reactions: Xill

trafalgarlaw576

Oct 23, 2018
good game, bro! i wanna see the nexts updates
i loved the protagonist and her big tits
btw, do you have some plans to include exhibitionism? with her innocence look and amazing body would make me happy haha

Sabrice

Apr 24, 2017
Hmm... it says its bunch of plugins messing up. Weird since its not on my part, additionally I am not using any way too invasive plugins. Maybe try different download (gdisk, mega), might be just one of those being messed up.
Might be trigered because of a wrong load order when a certain event occur (strange that no-one else seem to have this problem though)

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes