4.30 star(s) 34 Votes

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Great art(models and battle animation), mc looks hot. Hoping to see some lewd clothes depending on mc corruption level.

Keep it up!!

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Good so far. I fought the strong goblin and did lose twice but no content after first loss. Looks like I will wait until next release for mor gobbo cum...
No event for the two walking goblins (I will add one once I do some GOR scenes). Only goblin event is the standing goblin in the bottom left.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Looks promising! I hope you already have a good story drafted, or better yet, completed. :D
Really not a fan of those tits though.. looks so round that it seems like they are just filled with air and about to blow up at any moment. x)

Good luck though! I'll be sure to check out future updates.

ztai

Jul 16, 2017
Awesome start, looking forward to more.
But i'll be against pregnancy less its a Game over. The mechanic if implemented delays every game it ever was introduced to and its frustrating to see a delay because a minority fetish. No problem bad event game over cg but not throughout.

Reactions: TGISaleos

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Promising .
I agree with the comment few posts above,that the boobs are a bit strange,but not a big deal ,i like the art overall.

Can't wait for more content. :)

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
the art looks really good
especially the mc, she looks hot, damn.... glasses girl that look innocent but have a hot body is the best

going to patiently wait for this

edit: I think her tits are on the "too big" side. I could see them getting nerfed a bit to the reasonable and more realistic size, if that's an option...

Dec 17, 2019
Yeah as long as this is one of those games where losing means you get fucked and then you can continue on with the story, this game will be a hit no doubt. If you losing equals game over all the time then I feel like it'll turn away alot of people.

I'm mainly just speaking for the population that plays with one hand :/

ciaoGintoki

Aug 15, 2017
I like the art style. I do hope for this to continue and become popular as so many great potential h-rpg tend to be abandoned. Also hoping it to not be limited to monsters.

Things to consider adding:
- NPC sex
- Clothing(if possible)
- Prostitution
- multiple endings
- A good goblin/monster that you can befriend and have sex with.
- A good fat guy/slim guy that you can befriend and have sex with
- A futanari that you can befriend and have sex with.

I know this is asking much on what your plans are for the game. Hope you will consider this but its up to you always. Good luck on developing this game!

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
An interesting start, but with little content (completely understandable).
I like artistic work and I'm curious to see what projects the creator has.
I tried to have the goblin defeat me in the garden a second time as well, hoping for further animation, but only found a very disappointing ending. :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes