4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Might be trigered because of a wrong load order when a certain event occur (strange that no-one else seem to have this problem though)
Ye its literally the first thing that happens upon opening the game... hence the name 'PreTitleMap'

Reactions: Mocado159

Sabrice

Apr 24, 2017
Ye its literally the first thing that happens upon opening the game... hence the name 'PreTitleMap'
Yup, as i said it's maybe the loadorder but considering only one ppl had the problem, this is most likely a problem caused by installation/extraction ...

Reactions: Kanis9x

Wolhex

Sep 30, 2020
I try downoad from Mega-Patreon, Zippy and GDrive, ah and update winrar 6.0, but nothing, maybe its my PC?
PD. ty for your help guys

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Love female protag and gobbo games so will keep an eye on this!
Had read there was battle anims but is there sex anims and if not i hope there will be, also is there some kimd of gobbo cum addiction or is that to come in future?

Last edited:

Zorbasio

Apr 24, 2018
The game looks very promising with a setting anyone would like to see fully developped and the art is high quality good job man! Though as its been asked times before are there features you're planning to add ? like pregnancy perhaps?

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
The game looks very promising with a setting anyone would like to see fully developped and the art is high quality good job man! Though as its been asked times before are there features you're planning to add ? like pregnancy perhaps?
Since its so requested I may add it. As Ive said before though, it will probably be a 'game over rape' kind rather than a whole mechanic of its own.

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Great Game..

Love the Art and Gameplay so far.. Looking forward to future updates

Best of Luck :)

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
error
teleport from alchemy class to war class
This is just a demo, it ends after the 2nd event more or less.
Entrance ceremony - sleep - combat class - biology - sleep - goblins - sleep - peep - combat class - biology - the end

The rest of the maps are work in progress, made them basically just to get an idea how I want things to be spaced out and to get a little bit used to rpg maker. Next update I am planning on uploading sometime in February (mid February being my mental deadline), though its not concrete. So far I am progressing faster than I anticipated. There are a lot of things I want to pack into the next build though.

Don't worry I will make all the maps navigable next build :) I just wanted to put out what Ive done... just to see if people would even consider playing it.

trjr101

Mar 7, 2018
This looks like a game I would thoroughly enjoy. I love the artwork from the thumbnails, so I will keep an eye on it. I will await further development before giving it a try :)

• Haha
Reactions: Fakeuser002

samlans

Sep 29, 2017
i notice that the slows down to a crawl in combat when i have my pc screen on 165HZ, when i lower it to 120hz en lower, then the game wrong normal again

are more people have this problem?

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
RareRirorie

Wow, I love your game, I can see how great the game will get in the future, so far loved the demo.

The Main character design is perfect (even if I prefer small boobs over big I think your character is just perfect as it is and doesnt need any changes at all). The combat mechanics are fun (love the combat "rape" even if its not rape, have her molested and touched mid-combat is great) and I love the concept of a "pure" main character (that can be corrupted).

I cant wait to see the Mid-February Update.

Some things that will be nice to have:

Also, I have a question, any plan on adding a sexual status menu? (the kind of menu that shows all of the main character sexual activity, like if she is a Virgin, Number of Anal, Number of Vaginal, blowjobs, etc.)

Clothing system, be it full outfits or choosing combination (like a different shirt with a diferent skirt, wearing panties or not, etc)

Pregnancy as a mechanic, its nice that you plan to add it as a game over, but it will be so nice to have it as a mechanic, few games have that but you can have a more "fantasy" system, since they are monsters maybe she can get pregnant and have the baby in a very short spawn (like 3 in-game days) and then you can tell the baby ran away to the forest so you dont have to deal with them.

Corruption system, I can see that it will play a role in the history from what I can see in te demo, but it will be nice to combine it with the clothing system if you add it aswell as the interactions between her and other persons/monsters at high corruption.

And whatever you do, dont abandon this game, Its a gem!

Last edited:

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
RareRirorie

Wow, I love your game, I can see how great the game will get in the future, so far loved the demo.

The Main character design is perfect (even if I prefer small boobs over big I think your character is just perfect as it is and doesnt need any changes at all). The combat mechanics are fun (love the combat "rape" even if its not rape, have her molested and touched mid-combat is great) and I love the concept of a "pure" main character (that can be corrupted).

I cant wait to see the Mid-February Update.

Some things that will be nice to have:

Also, I have a question, any plan on adding a sexual status menu? (the kind of menu that shows all of the main character sexual activity, like if she is a Virgin, Number of Anal, Number of Vaginal, blowjobs, etc.)

Clothing system, be it full outfits or choosing combination (like a different shirt with a diferent skirt, wearing panties or not, etc)

Pregnancy as a mechanic, its nice that you plan to add it as a game over, but it will be so nice to have it as a mechanic, few games have that but you can have a more "fantasy" system, since they are monsters maybe she can get pregnant and have the baby in a very short spawn (like 3 in-game days) and then you can tell the baby ran away to the forest so you dont have to deal with them.

Corruption system, I can see that it will play a role in the history from what I can see in te demo, but it will be nice to combine it with the clothing system if you add it aswell as the interactions between her and other persons/monsters at high corruption.

And whatever you do, dont abandon this game, Its a gem!
Status menu should be quite easy to implement, but so far I will be just focusing on fleshing out the world, characters and of course adding events.

I have some plans for the combat system, that has been hinted on already in the demo, though I want the meat of the game to be events with various characters, combat being more of a necessary evil rather than something to look for and purposefully lose to. (I am against the idea of losing in the battle to get an event, despite drawing game over rape screen right now... But that is on me since I literally made the goblin say he would fuck Rina if she loses again...)

Clothing... I have Rina very well layered, though as for right now I don't plan on having it in the February update.

Pregnancy wise, GOR planned, otherwise I would probably handle it in a story way rather than having it as a mechanic, since plopping out monster babies with no attachment feels shallow. Though that is more of an idea than a plan. And if, the idea would blossom it would appear quite later in the story, mainly because chapter 1 is more or less set in stone.

Corruption, so far I plan it on being story related rather than some variable that goes up with each event and some events requiring X amount to happen.

Though thank you, and I will do my best! :)

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes