4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Found a bug. You can go into the Professor's room on the 2nd floor before the examination event happens and make it play out, and then it softlocks the game.
Yeah, I've noticed... There are couple more. I will make a hotfix tomorrow. I am gonna let it run its course tonight, find more bugs, and upload the hotfix in the morning. What about the content though? Liked it? And if you have not yet finished it, be sure to lmk what you think...

Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, I've noticed... There are couple more. I will make a hotfix tomorrow. I am gonna let it run its course tonight, find more bugs, and upload the hotfix in the morning. What about the content though? Liked it? And if you have not yet finished it, be sure to lmk what you think...
Oh, yeah definitely. I like where it's going. I can see some people might say Rina's inhibitions might be dropping too fast but I think it's an ok pace. Like I can only assume Mentor Ghund will need the semen elixir so that Rina can take her semen from the "source".

I also liked the GOR because of how into it Rina gets. Are defeated battles always going to end up in GOR though?

Also noticed how the Karn battle is much easier in this version, or maybe I just got lucky. I remember he did way more damage last time or something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Oh, yeah definitely. I like where it's going. I can see some people might say Rina's inhibitions might be dropping too fast but I think it's an ok pace. Like I can only assume Mentor Ghund will need the semen elixir so that Rina can take her semen from the "source".

I also liked the GOR because of how into it Rina gets. Are defeated battles always going to end up in GOR though?

Also noticed how the Karn battle is much easier in this version, or maybe I just got lucky. I remember he did way more damage last time or something.

I also felt that I am rushing Rina a bit... I may need to rewrite that Ghund dialogue, so it is easier to be misunderstood (Ghund will be talking about his cock, while Rina will misunderstand that he wants the elixir to be able to move and actually duel and spar with her).

The Karn battle is such a fucking RNG, the flame attack has the same priority as the normal attack and sometimes you get none of them and sometimes you get 5 in a row... I will be rebalancing everything in the upcoming update, where I plan to actually make a functional combat system, along with introducing the Lust mechanic...

Regarding GOR scenes, I don't want the player to feel like he has to lose to get a scene, I want the GOR to be a failure and a bad end... There will be story/side story scenes with all sorts of monsters and whatnot that result in a similar outcome just without the game over to make up for that.

Regarding the spoiler... Yea I wanted to use it since I really think the picture came out well. But there has been no place for it in the story yet. It will get used though in the future.

Reactions: Xill

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
Thank you very much. Hope you didnt encounter any bugs or mishaps, I tried to fix everything I could around that area. But I really would rather just stick to drawing than remembering Rpgmaker switches haha.
Any plans for pregnancy?

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Any plans for pregnancy?
I really wanted to hit the first deadline I've set for this project (15th of Feb) so here we have it... I completed most of the stuff I wanted in the game on time...

Regarding the pregnancy - I've actually been drawing an event for it (it's not finished at all at this point) but I will probably handle pregnancy in a story way rather than as a mechanic where Rina is a baby-making machine

Regarding the combat system - Yes, I've promised to expand on the Lust mechanic... I've not been able to get that done in time since it would require at least 2 more event pictures (+variations etc.), so for the next update I will tackle that and move the story to the stage where Rina at least can use the 'LUST' bar (it's tied to the story so it will come in part by part, not all at once)
I have to get to that. I will probably make a poll on how it should be handled. I don't mind making some sort of GOR afterstory pregnancy event, but if it is going to be handled in any way, I would like to handle it in story related way. Hence the baby-making machine comment.

Reactions: Viper

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I also felt that I am rushing Rina a bit... I may need to rewrite that Ghund dialogue, so it is easier to be misunderstood (Ghund will be talking about his cock, while Rina will misunderstand that he wants the elixir to be able to move and actually duel and spar with her).
TBH it seemed like she did misunderstand it. The players didn't, probably because he is showing his cock so it makes sense. If he was talking about his health or something it might be misunderstood, but then the next part might come as a bit too sudden.

But by saying people might think it's going fast I mean stuff like the masturbation scene, where it's only the first chapter and she's doing that. However, I don't think it's a bad thing. There's so many games where the MC goes crazy when anything sexual is mentioned (it didn't feel that way with Rina and imo that's a good thing) and even flat out deny the fact that they liked it or even did something (like masturbation in this case). Like, Rina just admits it to Ghund and everything just keeps going forward instead of going into silly dialogue and going "B-baka" and stuff. (not saying that's bad, but there's just SO much of it)

The Karn battle is such a fucking RNG, the flame attack has the same priority as the normal attack and sometimes you get none of them and sometimes you get 5 in a row... I will be rebalancing everything in the upcoming update, where I plan to actually make a functional combat system, along with introducing the Lust mechanic...
Ah, I guess I was lucky then. Back when I first played the first version I lost to him 3 times in a row, was pretty weird.

Regarding GOR scenes, I don't want the player to feel like he has to lose to get a scene, I want the GOR to be a failure and a bad end... There will be story/side story scenes with all sorts of monsters and whatnot that result in a similar outcome just without the game over to make up for that.
So, like using the same art for scenes other than the GOR? That sounds good. Also that sounds like consensual sex with monsters, which I think is pretty damn hot. Don't get me wrong I don't dislike rape in games like these, the opposite really, but when the MC becomes more lewd, scenes turning into consensual is really sexy, especially if it's with monsters.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
TBH it seemed like she did misunderstand it. The players didn't, probably because he is showing his cock so it makes sense. If he was talking about his health or something it might be misunderstood, but then the next part might come as a bit too sudden.

But by saying people might think it's going fast I mean stuff like the masturbation scene, where it's only the first chapter and she's doing that. However, I don't think it's a bad thing. There's so many games where the MC goes crazy when anything sexual is mentioned (it didn't feel that way with Rina and imo that's a good thing) and even flat out deny the fact that they liked it or even did something (like masturbation in this case). Like, Rina just admits it to Ghund and everything just keeps going forward instead of going into silly dialogue and going "B-baka" and stuff. (not saying that's bad, but there's just SO much of it)

Ah, I guess I was lucky then. Back when I first played the first version I lost to him 3 times in a row, was pretty weird.

So, like using the same art for scenes other than the GOR? That sounds good. Also that sounds like consensual sex with monsters, which I think is pretty damn hot. Don't get me wrong I don't dislike rape in games like these, the opposite really, but when the MC becomes more lewd, scenes turning into consensual is really sexy, especially if it's with monsters.

Yeah, I wanted Rina to misunderstand and the player and Ghund to be in the know... But I probably didn't drive that point home enough.

I tried avoiding making Rina a dumb bimbo (that just sees a cock and drops to her knees) or a prude (that denies anything sexual), but more of a level headed girl that thinks about stuff rationally and applies her own common sense and upbringing to all the lewd stuff. As in, if there is no other way to do the job then do it the lewd way, in the end, the results are the important thing.

And not necessarily the same art for GOR and other scenes, but making the non-GOR much richer than the GOR, thus the player would not really feel the need to lose. And yes, I plan on the consensual stuff with all kinds of creatures.

The orc design is something that will get resolved, there will be pigmen so it seems too much to me to have orcs fat when there will be pigmen who will be better at being fat. (And unlike orcs I have already a firm design and behavior for them in mind). I will just do a patreon poll, throw some sketches in there and let the community choose, body type, face, cock, attitude, etc.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, I wanted Rina to misunderstand and the player and Ghund to be in the know... But I probably didn't drive that point home enough.

I tried avoiding making Rina a dumb bimbo (that just sees a cock and drops to her knees) or a prude (that denies anything sexual), but more of a level headed girl that thinks about stuff rationally and applies her own common sense and upbringing to all the lewd stuff. As in, if there is no other way to do the job then do it the lewd way, in the end, the results are the important thing.
Yeah, there's way too many games that go for either one or the other. I like this take.

And not necessarily the same art for GOR and other scenes, but making the non-GOR much richer than the GOR, thus the player would not really feel the need to lose. And yes, I plan on the consensual stuff with all kinds of creatures.
Sweet, that's good news.

The orc design is something that will get resolved, there will be pigmen so it seems too much to me to have orcs fat when there will be pigmen who will be better at being fat. (And unlike orcs I have already a firm design and behavior for them in mind). I will just do a patreon poll, throw some sketches in there and let the community choose, body type, face, cock, attitude, etc.
Even more good news.

Are you planning on having repeatable events btw? Like, if some sidequest unlocks a scene with a human/monster, then after it's done Rina can just go back anytime and redo the scene or are they going to be a one time thing?

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
Love the art. Seems very promising. just one question..... any chance of pregnation in the future???

ArthurHuge

Sep 26, 2019
It seems that the mystery and the magic await in these great incredible stories really, I want to go to play of desire of mysterious, secrets, powerful, lolitas, cures ... very tasty game! I already vote for website: Patreon better!

ArthurHuge

Sep 26, 2019
magic exist cure: (time)not pregnant if not lost or not cure: (time)pregnant if lost.
not pregnant!!! : )

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
If the system would be semen= more power then it be like acerola games or the mijishi games which would be nice though those had NTR wonder if author will make relationships in this game for our MC

Reactions: anti flat earthers
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes