4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
2 minutes playing and game freezes 2 times...
I doubt I can do anything about that, given that RPG Maker MV is more of an editor than an engine etc.. And I've not bloated up the files, as far as I am aware.

Last edited:

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
The game freezes, it bothers me a lot that a little girl has such unnaturally big tits that do not fit with the rest of her body, it is disgusting.
there is no 'little girl', you might be looking for something that is not there, and quite frankly won't be.

I will try to resolve the freezes though.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
2 minutes playing and game freezes 2 times...
Can you give me an example of the situation during which the freezes occur? And is it a full fat freeze (win error) or game hiccup?
The game freezes, it bothers me a lot that a little girl has such unnaturally big tits that do not fit with the rest of her body, it is disgusting.
Freezes meaning what exactly? A situation in which they happen would help me greatly (during the text, self-running events etc.). Thank you.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Can I use the saves from the previous version to continue for this update or need to start over from the beginning?

Zed84

Jun 18, 2018
Can I use the saves from the previous version to continue for this update or need to start over from the beginning?
I've used a save from the demo version and all is gone well. To use it you must start a new game with the new version, save when you can, then close the game and copy the savefile from the previous version in the folder of the new version (they must have the same name, es file1.rpgsave)

Reactions: thevoid089

Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
The game looks interesting and the developer is actively answering questions and game bugs. I will try this out, the art style looks great! RareRirorie seems like a chill developer who's listening to feedback.

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
Can you give me an example of the situation during which the freezes occur? And is it a full fat freeze (win error) or game hiccup?

Freezes meaning what exactly? A situation in which they happen would help me greatly (during the text, self-running events etc.). Thank you.
First one was with professor Tubal (tried 2 time with same result) in the begun of the scene Rina stayed right under door annd did not move scene went smoothly and after the end of scene Rina was frozen -move buttons did not work, only menu button worked.
Second one was in war room with Sena (again tried twice) and precisely same thing as with professor Tubal - scene and fighting was all smoothly, but when scene ended and free movement allowed, Rina was frozen and only menu button worked

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
First one was with professor Tubal (tried 2 time with same result) in the begun of the scene Rina stayed right under door annd did not move scene went smoothly and after the end of scene Rina was frozen -move buttons did not work, only menu button worked.
Second one was in war room with Sena (again tried twice) and precisely same thing as with professor Tubal - scene and fighting was all smoothly, but when scene ended and free movement allowed, Rina was frozen and only menu button worked
Oh, I see. I am aware of the Tubal room making players stuck if they walk in before the Biology 02 event happens, where you get teleported there.

Sena fight, thats a new one though. I will check it out.

Thanks for letting me know. If you want to just run the game through (in the case you weren't able to get past the freezes), you can just every morning go to the war room then biology right after, when somebody tells you to go somewhere, go there, its pretty straightforward. That way you should avoid all mishaps.

I will get on the bug thing then... ;) ty vm.

May 18, 2020
Fuck yes! This is great! Good setup, nice and beautiful heroine. I love the artstyle. I saw your previous comment stating you dont want the content to be locked behind losing, keep that mentality! It is a completely different experience when the heroine you are supposedly getting stronger and stronger loses every time to get to content. One of the biggest mistakes most hentai games commit. Haven't encountered any bugs save for the premature access to the office of the professor triggering the event. Can't wait to see how this turns out, keep up the good work!

Reactions: Xill

DTerra

Jul 8, 2017
This is excellent. Definitely excited to see where this one goes. You mentioned not wanting to rush it and I think that's good! A slow burn results in a bigger payoff. Keep up the good work!

(Side note: if you have an art twitter or something, I'd love to follow it. Great style.)

Reactions: Xill
Feb 19, 2019
This is a good game with great art style that I like, the models and story are interesting.

Exited for the next release .... do you have release schedule RareRirorie?

And by the way don't know if this is a bug or a feature?! But Alchemy room is teleporting into War room might cause trouble in the future.

Anonymous2019

Nov 22, 2019
Art is really good. Game runs smoothly as well.
As a suggestion it would be really cool if you could have the char image and clothing images separate so you can change the clothing and accessories, which is rare in games with western art.
yes something like in technobrake games, where the costume is visible on the character and map.....and maybe have some effects on characters (but maybe thats asking too much?)

Also a suggestion, in the menu if u could add something like a "quests" option so the player can know what to do next or see the gameplay progression would be nice.

i would like to help with this game- im a shit drawer, but i can help with story and writing or even proof reading.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
there is no 'little girl', you might be looking for something that is not there, and quite frankly won't be.

I will try to resolve the freezes though.
girls under 18 in my language we call little girls, older girls are 18 to 25-26 and above that they are called women,It does not suit a girl to have such big tits, such tits have women over 40 years old and from the heavy weight they fall down.( Newton's law of gravitation )
if you like big tits I dedicate the photo to you.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes