4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
there is no gallery, if you want to speedrun stuff, just go every morning to the combat class then bio class, eventually you get teleported to the Tubal's room, afterwards go far east to the outskirts, talk, go home, classes again, talk in far east, talk to the old man, go home, talk to the old man, go to the library (2nd floor of the uni building)... thats all there is rn

Sep 10, 2018
The game is great, your art style is truly gorgeous.
Came here to report only two things. I think you already saw it, but in the library scene, karn name is almost invisible in that black background, i see that you use the color of the names as the same color of their hair for the majority of the characters, so i hope you can find a creative way to deal with these kind of occasions, like putting a outline in the letters.
Second, when i fought that extra goblin in the final of the build, i stunned him three times in a roll and then he became stunned forever, i guarded for like 12 turns and he continued stunned, dont know if it can stack exponentially or if its intended for goblins, just notifying.
Also, just for curiosity, why Rina doesnt use a Bra or underwear? I mean, she is so tall that they coundnt even provision a bigger uniform for her and then she can barely cover her parts. It would be cool to see a scene of her complaining about that in the beginning of the game, if its intentional.
Hope i could help, i wish you great luck with the project.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
The game is great, your art style is truly gorgeous.
Came here to report only two things. I think you already saw it, but in the library scene, karn name is almost invisible in that black background, i see that you use the color of the names as the same color of their hair for the majority of the characters, so i hope you can find a creative way to deal with these kind of occasions, like putting a outline in the letters.
Second, when i fought that extra goblin in the final of the build, i stunned him three times in a roll and then he became stunned forever, i guarded for like 12 turns and he continued stunned, dont know if it can stack exponentially or if its intended for goblins, just notifying.
Also, just for curiosity, why Rina doesnt use a Bra or underwear? I mean, she is so tall that they coundnt even provision a bigger uniform for her and then she can barely cover her parts. It would be cool to see a scene of her complaining about that in the beginning of the game, if its intentional.
Hope i could help, i wish you great luck with the project.
Thank you for the kind words,
Yeah, I saw the name. I will fix that kind of small stuff, but first I would like to build the important stuff and then polish it.

Haha, I had no idea about the stun bug/abuse, I will try to figure that out, looks like RPG Maker burp.

Underwear related, I am deciding between two routes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Quote

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah... Thats not as bad as it sounds since I could just draw on panties (not that hard) and copy the rest of the event which would just check for some condition... But I will probably be polishing after I am done with Chapter 1, so after the game is in a stage when its playable and enjoyable.

Reactions: Xill

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah... Thats not as bad as it sounds since I could just draw on panties (not that hard) and copy the rest of the event which would just check for some condition... But I will probably be polishing after I am done with Chapter 1, so after the game is in a stage when its playable and enjoyable.
It would be very nice if we can choose to remove or change the clothes on Rina, of course I think you should start small with remove some simple thing on her like her glasses, shoes, corset,...it's still just the first chapter so start with that. And add a few pieces of small accessories like earings, fancy glasses, socks,....
I always love RPG games where you could remove or change clothes of MC, it was a very fun mechanics and for corruption game like your game it would be even better and a must to have it

Reactions: ArthurHuge
Aug 4, 2017
You know what this needs?
Tan lines, and inverted Tan lines. And a Pregnancy/Ovulation sys-
*reads comment about no baby-making machine*
Pain, pain and despair.

Oct 7, 2020
i dont like pregnancy but i would accept it for goblins/orcs/etc as in some works where these creatures are magical and their seed grows quickly

Anyway i will accept anything because i like artstyle, RareRirorie thanks and good luck with whatever you do.

Reactions: ArthurHuge

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
Yea, I don't mind pregnancy or any other niche fetish to be there, just as long as it remained easily avoidable, so that you aren't forced to see it, if you don't like it.

hajee

Feb 27, 2020
After meeting the professor in the room and the first grope scene, I cant move or do anything and just stuck there.

Feb 19, 2019
Suggestion: Puzzles and Mini-games which will make game nor-linear like for example Treasure of Nadia's puzzle temple which gives some bonus items or hidden illustration and cards like in Legend of Queen Opala.
Both are made in RPGM.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
After meeting the professor in the room and the first grope scene, I cant move or do anything and just stuck there.
don't go there, just go to the classes each morning, you will get teleported there and the scene will trigger how it should. I just forgot to lock the door haha. He will tell you to go far east to talk to the ppl there.

Suggestion: Puzzles and Mini-games which will make game nor-linear like for example Treasure of Nadia's puzzle temple which gives some bonus items or hidden illustration and cards like in Legend of Queen Opala.
Both are made in RPGM.
I plan to split off of the linear path soon. And have the game be free roam mode with one main quest that advances the story and bunch of sidequests that just get scenes and upgrades/items/relationships.

Reactions: depravityidealism

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
I have this problem, the game freezes after the dialogue with the professor. can it be solved or do you have a save file after this event? thank you:)

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes