4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Not gonna lie this game is buggy af. Unable to progress.
I will fix the stuff with getting stuck next update. There is only the Prof. Tubal room (just don't go there at all, you will get teleported there anyways) and Sena bug. Those are the only two hard stuck scenarios as far as I know. Tbh seeing how much it gets mentioned rn, I should've made a hotfix, but I really didn't want to do the reupload (The fix itself took like 4 clicks, but I really couldn't be fucked uploading it). I would rather like people to really sit down to this project once the Chapter 1 is done aka the build 0.2+ (in two updates). I plan so far to keep the same schedule of update every 45 days, with 4+ pics per update, so there is actually something new to look at.

That said, I really cant take you seriously with Asmongold profile pic, it goofs me up big time.

Reactions: Xill

Tentacles

Sep 11, 2018
Rina is an above average female MC , grats.

I'm not too excited about the rest of the cast and making most of the scenes non-con is a downer.
Will keep an eye on this , keep up the good work.

Reactions: RareRirorie

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Rina is an above average female MC , grats.

I'm not too excited about the rest of the cast and making most of the scenes non-con is a downer.
Will keep an eye on this , keep up the good work.
The game is in very early stages, don't worry about the con and non-con stuff. I want there to be plenty of both.

Reactions: Xill
Feb 19, 2019
@
RareRirorie
Are you planning to make a discord server for this game ?

Does Rina have succubus blood in her ?

Suggestion: Relationship Points similar to games like Sarah of The Rotation Cut and Acerola games
with certain activity you can get RP and reaching a certain level of RP unlocks scenes or rewards.

Title System - by which certain places,quest or activity are unlocked
titles can be earned as a reward by completely certain quest or activities. (apprentice mage, exhibitionist and so on )

Puzzles & Hints - puzzles something like Treasure of Nadia and some hints about game play or quest.

Corruption/Purity - attitude towards certain activities and how it affect the ending .

Final Boss- Lust Demon - by defeating it she can become Succubus Queen of Lust or The Great Elemetalist of Manahold.

Last edited:

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
@
RareRirorie
Are you planning to make a discord server for this game ?

Does Rina have succubus blood in her ?

Suggestion: Relationship Points similar to games like Sarah of The Rotation Cut and Acerola games
with certain activity you can get RP and reaching a certain level of RP unlocks scenes or rewards.

Title System - by which certain places,quest or activity are unlocked
titles can be earned as a reward by completely certain quest or activities. (apprentice mage, exhibitionist and so on )

Puzzles & Hints - puzzles something like Treasure of Nadia and some hints about game play or quest.

Corruption/Purity - attitude towards certain activities and how it affect the ending .

Final Boss- Lust Demon - by defeating it she can become Succubus Queen of Lust or The Great Elemetalist of Manahold.

I have a discord already, though I made it patreon thingy. But I already reached out to a couple of people who are active in this forum and seemed like they want to help me improve it or smthn.

No succ blood in Rina, but storywise I already hinted on a certain 'mechanic' that will sort of duplicate that kind of power.

Relationships: yes, I plan to go the route that old Acerola games went, a number of sidestory characters that will progressively get more hardcore scenes, some of them with their own ending, upon player choice, besides sidestory characters a main story that will sometimes unlock a scene for the sidestory characters, but will mainly have its own important characters.

Puzzles and hints: I will slap in some sort of quest tracker, or important stuff tracker that should guide the player so he is not lost. But given that the sidestory chars wont really move around and I don't plan on 'locking' things up if you progress too fast, I don't see the need to bandaid it anyhow.

Ending wise - we are still very far from any ending, when I said I plan on the game being 8+ hrs pure playtime, I meant it.

Boss wise - there will be chapters, each chapter with its own boss, final boss will be a mystery until the game is done ;), though I have the script for everything up to like the middle of Chapter 3 decided, or at least the important parts.

All said and done, I want this to be pretty darn good experience, and we are in very early stages just yet. I will be polishing a lot of stuff once Chapter 1 is done. I am hoping the next 2 builds could bring it to closure and then I will do one build where I will just be tackling the systems, mechanics, parallax maps and all that fancy stuff that just improves the game in general.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
ETA on next release?
I will always be releasing in 40-50 day intervals, which means that it should be April the 1st, though I feel like I would have to add some Pepeg joke if I released on that day, so I will release on the 2nd or 3rd of April.

Nipun5667

Feb 18, 2021
hmm... alright that acutally gives me an idea to not make it Combat class -> Biology. But whichever first...
that would solve the mess Ive made of switches. Thanks

I will upload a bugfix tomorrow morning, since Ive been up early today
i am really interested in the game and have downloaded the 0.1.5a version. i am getting stuck in the bio class. please help me. i really liked the game and i want to progress further in it

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
i am really interested in the game and have downloaded the 0.1.5a version. i am getting stuck in the bio class. please help me. i really liked the game and i want to progress further in it
As of rn there are: titfuck, the goblin GOR, the 1st bio event (teleports to Tubal room), the masturbation, the Takan scene...
Ah... Is that all? Cant remember, getting it mixed up with what I am doing now. Anyways the whole thing rn ends after the Takan book event. Wake up go to war class, then to bio class every morning... Fuck now thinking about the 2nd build there is not much to it... Gotta pick the pace up

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Great, congratulations! Gotta see if my payment went through. Think I got some complaint from Patreon :rolleyes:
Haha, be sure to join discord as well... I vent quite often, so you can get a word in when I am undecided as how to develop some characters. Though dont stress patreon, I for sure am not stressing it too much, think of it as of tipjar rather than an investment. Hope you will enjoy the upcoming build. I gotta do some playtesting now T-T, everything else seems to be ready.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Xill and fredoo04

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Plans and such:
I want to get the main storyline of Chapter 1 done asap (mid-May build) and then catch up with the sidestory events in the following 2 builds, builds that will solely be focused on the general game polish, combat mechanics (Lust mechanic, etc.), WRITING, pacing, NPCs (vendors) parallaxes and sidestories+their events... All that flavour and filling. Since I want Chapter 1 to be fleshed out properly so it feels like an actual full game experience before I get to start on Chapter 2 main story.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Plans and such:
I want to get the main storyline of Chapter 1 done asap (mid-May build) and then catch up with the sidestory events in the following 2 builds, builds that will solely be focused on the general game polish, combat mechanics (Lust mechanic, etc.), WRITING, pacing, NPCs (vendors) parallaxes and sidestories+their events... All that flavour and filling. Since I want Chapter 1 to be fleshed out properly so it feels like an actual full game experience before I get to start on Chapter 2 main story.
Can't wait to see where you take this.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Can't wait to see where you take this.
I can't wait either, I already wish that all the combat pictures (lewd attacks etc.) were long done...

Though lmk what you think about the training scene (+its naked variation), probably the only thing in this build worth even checking out. T-T

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I can't wait either, I already wish that all the combat pictures (lewd attacks etc.) were long done...

Though lmk what you think about the training scene (+its naked variation), probably the only thing in this build worth even checking out. T-T
You shouldn't sell yourself so short. Also I didn't even realise it was out. Was waiting for it to pop up on the "Latest Updates" page but it didn't again. Weird.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes