4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
You shouldn't sell yourself so short. Also I didn't even realise it was out. Was waiting for it to pop up on the "Latest Updates" page but it didn't again. Weird.
That thing has to get approved by a mod, probably just so some people don't spam the Latest Updates with their post every 20 seconds to stay on the top of Latest Updates. It will show up there in half an hour or so...

Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I liked the training scene, pretty much what you'd expect from one of the first scenes really. I like how she didn't hesitate taking her clothes off the second time, that was pretty hot, and so are the moans and sighs btw. Too many games that don't think of adding those.

Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see you have a thing for drawing fit women? Atleast I think Melasa was fit, her back was pretty detailed. But then again this is only the second woman we've seen naked so idk.

Not sure if you're supposed to be able to view scenes you haven't unlocked in the gallery room btw. Saw the gobling scene, kinda funny how small their cocks are. Speaking of cocks, I can see that massive bulge Ol' Rat Eye has, you can't hide that. So that's gonna be fun I guess.

I guess rn the only thing I think would be better is if you could turn off the text box somehow, unless there's already an option for that and I'm just missing it. But it does get in the way of some scenes, like the training one (can't see Rina's massive tits) and just a bit of the threesome scene.

Reactions: RabbitHole69

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I liked the training scene, pretty much what you'd expect from one of the first scenes really. I like how she didn't hesitate taking her clothes off the second time, that was pretty hot, and so are the moans and sighs btw. Too many games that don't think of adding those.

Also,
I see you have a thing for drawing fit women? Atleast I think Melasa was fit, her back was pretty detailed. But then again this is only the second woman we've seen naked so idk.

Not sure if you're supposed to be able to view scenes you haven't unlocked in the gallery room btw. Saw the gobling scene, kinda funny how small their cocks are. Speaking of cocks, I can see that massive bulge Ol' Rat Eye has, you can't hide that. So that's gonna be fun I guess.

I guess rn the only thing I think would be better is if you could turn off the text box somehow, unless there's already an option for that and I'm just missing it. But it does get in the way of some scenes, like the training one (can't see Rina's massive tits) and just a bit of the threesome scene.
Dont worry about the dog

Ye the gallery is temporary, I will solve it in different matter in the two clean up builds. Goblings were a mistake, I drew them only because I thought normal goblins were too big, but they weren't, Rina just doesn't fit in the screen the same way gobbos do.

Ye, ye the text box, I always forget about it. I should write it down, thought I wouldn't need to but this is the 3rd build that I forgot about solving the text box issue hahah.

Last edited:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Dont worry about the dog

Ye the gallery is temporary, I will solve it in different matter in the two clean up builds. Goblings were a mistake, I drew them only because I thought normal goblins were too big, but they weren't, Rina just doesn't fit in the screen the same way gobbos do.

Ye, ye the text box, I always forget about it. I should write it down, thought I wouldn't need to but this is the 3rd build that I forgot about solving the text box issue hahah.

Nice, now I'm excited to see how big other races are lol.

And nah I didn't when I posted that post. I only did so after cause I remembered. (was just curious to see if there was something extra)

But no I figured he has a massive cock because of the bulge showing, it was either that or a third leg. And it was obvious even with the textbox in the way.

PS: When you click on the spoiler button, don't write the spoiler itself in the little window it gives you, that's just for the name of the spoiler if you want to add it. If I hadn't hit the reply button I wouldn't have seen your two spoilers there.

Reactions: RareRirorie

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Nice, now I'm excited to see how big other races are lol.

And nah I didn't when I posted that post. I only did so after cause I remembered. (was just curious to see if there was something extra)

But no I figured he has a massive cock because of the bulge showing, it was either that or a third leg. And it was obvious even with the textbox in the way.

PS: When you click on the spoiler button, don't write the spoiler itself in the little window it gives you, that's just for the name of the spoiler if you want to add it. If I hadn't hit the reply button I wouldn't have seen your two spoilers there.
oh ye, haha sorry, fixed the spoilers. Though to expand on the fit girls, I didn't want Melasa to look so fit, I thought I could make her more ... normal? I was just going with what I would do for Rina (the true fit-fit girl), because I would rather get a test run on the sidegirls before trying to do Rina right the first time. So Melasa got a bit Rina-fied in that scene.

Well, though so far I plan on orcs being quite the big guys, talking more about physique rather than the parts that will get the most mileage.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
oh ye, haha sorry, fixed the spoilers. Though to expand on the fit girls, I didn't want Melasa to look so fit, I thought I could make her more ... normal? I was just going with what I would do for Rina (the true fit-fit girl), because I would rather get a test run on the sidegirls before trying to do Rina right the first time. So Melasa got a bit Rina-fied in that scene.

Well, though so far I plan on orcs being quite the big guys, talking more about physique rather than the parts that will get the most mileage.
Oh fair enough. I do like that there's detail in your drawings though. I much prefer that than having none. Not sure how to explain it but there's some hentai where the girl doesn't have any detail on her belly for example. The whole thing is undefined, except for the belly button and the line in the middle that goes up to the chest. But you made it more detailed than that. Like there's the abs and the lines below the ribs and even the lightning so she looks more defined.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Oh fair enough. I do like that there's detail in your drawings though. I much prefer that than having none. Not sure how to explain it but there's some hentai where the girl doesn't have any detail on her belly for example. The whole thing is undefined, except for the belly button and the line in the middle that goes up to the chest. But you made it more detailed than that. Like there's the abs and the lines below the ribs and even the lightning so she looks more defined.

I plan to create some sort of 'Notebook' item where Rina would basically write down everything she knows about various characters (Think L.A. Noire sketchbook kind), where everyone would have their height, weight (all a guesswork from Rinas POV + her thoughts about stuff(dicks), especially once she starts getting dicked daily). Though as of rn, Rina is the 2nd tallest character ingame (she is the reference I use when making new chars, and only Macer is taller, but since I knew I wouldn't use his legs, I didn't draw his legs haha). Though I can see how that could easily be unseen, since it confused even me and the ingame stuff made me think that goblins are way too tall (hence the goblings to countermeasure the big normal gobbos). Though once I looked at them side by side, the normal goblins are exactly the height I wanted them to be, immediately making goblings obsolete (but I already drew them and got started on Melasa scene by that point t-t)

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I plan to create some sort of 'Notebook' item where Rina would basically write down everything she knows about various characters (Think L.A. Noire sketchbook kind), where everyone would have their height, weight (all a guesswork from Rinas POV + her thoughts about stuff(dicks), especially once she starts getting dicked daily). Though as of rn, Rina is the 2nd tallest character ingame (she is the reference I use when making new chars, and only Macer is taller, but since I knew I wouldn't use his legs, I didn't draw his legs haha). Though I can see how that could easily be unseen, since it confused even me and the ingame stuff made me think that goblins are way too tall (hence the goblings to countermeasure the big normal gobbos). Though once I looked at them side by side, the normal goblins are exactly the height I wanted them to be, immediately making goblings obsolete (but I already drew them and got started on Melasa scene by that point t-t)
Well that's fine, you can still use them as fodder. I assume next update or whatever she will have to go in the cave that's outside the gates. And I assume that's probably where all the big ( normal) gobbos are.

That notebook idea is really nice. Especially the part where she will write down her thoughts about "stuff" is quite hot.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Well that's fine, you can still use them as fodder. I assume next update or whatever she will have to go in the cave that's outside the gates. And I assume that's probably where all the big ( normal) gobbos are.

That notebook idea is really nice. Especially the part where she will write down her thoughts about "stuff" is quite hot.
Big spoilerinos:

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
Hello I have some questions if it is not a nuisance, first situations that can be resolved in more than 1 way, for example a tribe of orcs kidnaps a girl from a town to reproduce and thus save her species Rina can exterminate the orcs or take their place in exchange for being left aloneThe people and the girls and (it would also be very kind of Rina to help prevent her species from becoming extinct), secondly I know how much importance you will give to the monsters, it will be like fights you lose, they rape you and it is over or tribes of different species with their quests For example, Rina has bad relationshipsrelations with the tribe of minotaurs so they will attack her when she enters their territory or if she has a good relationship with them they will receive her with open arms (and raised cocks) third there will be consensual sex with monsters rape does not bother me but it would be great that rinacan help to "deepen" the friendly relations between humans and monsters and visit their "friends" the monsters to spend a "quality time" with "all their friends" to get to know "very thoroughly with everyone" by the way I love your play

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Minor bug report for you. It seems that when a cliff wall tile has something decorative adjacent to it (like flowers, or rocks on the ground), the cliff loses it's collision and you can walk through it. Some examples .

Not an issue now, but could potentially lead to issues in later maps.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Hello I have some questions if it is not a nuisance, first situations that can be resolved in more than 1 way, for example a tribe of orcs kidnaps a girl from a town to reproduce and thus save her species Rina can exterminate the orcs or take their place in exchange for being left aloneThe people and the girls and (it would also be very kind of Rina to help prevent her species from becoming extinct), secondly I know how much importance you will give to the monsters, it will be like fights you lose, they rape you and it is over or tribes of different species with their quests For example, Rina has bad relationshipsrelations with the tribe of minotaurs so they will attack her when she enters their territory or if she has a good relationship with them they will receive her with open arms (and raised cocks) third there will be consensual sex with monsters rape does not bother me but it would be great that rinacan help to "deepen" the friendly relations between humans and monsters and visit their "friends" the monsters to spend a "quality time" with "all their friends" to get to know "very thoroughly with everyone" by the way I love your play
Anything I would say main story wise would be a massive spoiler and I plan to have some twists and turns that will be left up to the interpretation of the player, morally mainly.

Minotaurs and centaurs... I am 100% decided on goblins (duh), orcs, pigmen. I thought that by the time April rolls around I would already be doing orc questlines. Instead the opening bloated up and I am like 3 full builds away from a finished and polished Chapter 1. (Orcs should come in Ch. 2, that doesn't mean gobbos are disappear, that just means they will be a pest that shows up from time to time).

Though worry not, Rina will slowly fall a victim to corruption and consensual monster sex will be a daily bread for her. Though I want to focus more on some certain monster characters (Old Rat Eye being a good example) rather than the whole races and species. Though main story is settled up to the chapter 3. Past then its just a headcanon and ideas.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Game has some potential. Bit bare bones and basic currently though. Good art and CG none the less.

Personally though I'm a little disappointed with the current erotic direction as it goes straight for nudity and sex and skips the lewd build up. By that I mean the game is in a school setting with uniforms and such and the genres that go hand in hand with that is pantsu, upskirts, voyeurism, bullying, humiliation etc... Yet the first bit of "adult content" we encounter is a titfuck. No skirt lifting, accidental trips, clothes destruction, pantsing etc.. Theres plenty of room for all of this school shenanigans given how the current characters relationships are setup as well as the magical setting, Rina clearly has classmates who don't like her with motivation to do these kind of things to her. Also from what I can tell via the spanking attack in combat and the titfuck, Rina doesn't even wear underwear? This seems rather odd considering her overall demeanour. A female characters underwear can go a long way for providing erotic content as well as helping to define their personality (especially a school girl). Something for the dev to think about.

I find too many games like this these days that jump straight into the nudity and sex while forgetting about the erotic build up and in my opinion it lowers the overall enjoyability e.g. It doesn't give me much reason to play the game when I could just open the images folder. There is nothing particularly interesting about running around in an rpg maker game just to go from sex scene 1, to sex scene 2, to sex scene 3 etc... which is essentially what this game does. You need little moments in between that arouse or interest the player, like the examples I mentioned in the above paragraph.

There is one small thing the dev could do to improve the current adult content though. The adult scenes currently use several varied CGs that imply motion. These could quite easily be setup in rpg maker to be used as rudimentary animation that loops during the dialogue. Currently the images are just switched in and out with each dialogue box which to be honest actually takes more work to setup than creating an animation loop that plays until it's told to stop.

Anyways, just a few of my more pressing thoughts on the game so far. Good luck to you.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Game has some potential. Bit bare bones and basic currently though. Good art and CG none the less.

Personally though I'm a little disappointed with the current erotic direction as it goes straight for nudity and sex and skips the lewd build up. By that I mean the game is in a school setting with uniforms and such and the genres that go hand in hand with that is pantsu, upskirts, voyeurism, bullying, humiliation etc... Yet the first bit of "adult content" we encounter is a titfuck. No skirt lifting, accidental trips, clothes destruction, pantsing etc.. Theres plenty of room for all of this school shenanigans given how the current characters relationships are setup as well as the magical setting, Rina clearly has classmates who don't like her with motivation to do these kind of things to her. Also from what I can tell via the spanking attack in combat and the titfuck, Rina doesn't even wear underwear? This seems rather odd considering her overall demeanour. A female characters underwear can go a long way for providing erotic content as well as helping to define their personality (especially a school girl). Something for the dev to think about.

I find too many games like this these days that jump straight into the nudity and sex while forgetting about the erotic build up and in my opinion it lowers the overall enjoyability e.g. It doesn't give me much reason to play the game when I could just open the images folder. There is nothing particularly interesting about running around in an rpg maker game just to go from sex scene 1, to sex scene 2, to sex scene 3 etc... which is essentially what this game does. You need little moments in between that arouse or interest the player, like the examples I mentioned in the above paragraph.

There is one small thing the dev could do to improve the current adult content though. The adult scenes currently use several varied CGs that imply motion. These could quite easily be setup in rpg maker to be used as rudimentary animation that loops during the dialogue. Currently the images are just switched in and out with each dialogue box which to be honest actually takes more work to setup than creating an animation loop that plays until it's told to stop.

Anyways, just a few of my more pressing thoughts on the game so far. Good luck to you.
Panties in the profile pic, I see through your tricks. Rn though I am more leaning towards her not wearing it.

Ye though I agree with the fact that I am rushing into the hardcore scenes. But thats the way I will just handle this, do the main and important stuff first and then track back to the sidestories that will be milder. That said I wont do the ultra mild stuff, like skirtlift etc., I will just go to the touching/handjob/boobjob etc. basically everything but penetration. For instance the Tubal 1st harass scene is the mildest and the least revealing scene he will get.

Though be sure to revisit it once the game is marked 0.2.X, since that will mean that the 1st Chapter is more or less as I want it to be.. haha

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
Anything I would say main story wise would be a massive spoiler and I plan to have some twists and turns that will be left up to the interpretation of the player, morally mainly.

Minotaurs and centaurs... I am 100% decided on goblins (duh), orcs, pigmen. I thought that by the time April rolls around I would already be doing orc questlines. Instead the opening bloated up and I am like 3 full builds away from a finished and polished Chapter 1. (Orcs should come in Ch. 2, that doesn't mean gobbos are disappear, that just means they will be a pest that shows up from time to time).

Though worry not, Rina will slowly fall a victim to corruption and consensual monster sex will be a daily bread for her. Though I want to focus more on some certain monster characters (Old Rat Eye being a good example) rather than the whole races and species. Though main story is settled up to the chapter 3. Past then its just a headcanon and ideas.
thanks for the answer it's a shame about the minotaurs but hey you can't do everything, i look forward to the moment when rina can happily go to a banquet with the pigman as a guest of honor as the only female in a tribe full of men for true how many species of monsters you havethought to add?lizard men troll warewolves ogre if it is not a nuisance or spoiler, I am more interested in sex and fina pregnancy with monsters than with humans

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes