4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Ye, I want all combat to feel tanky af, and big spells will cost a lot of mana. The lewd system would be to regen mana and get a buff (upon sucking up the cum ofc) when mana potions etc. wont be at hand. But I want it to be secondary to the events. Just so there is something to do even when locked in combat.

No, I never drew anything digital. I've actually not been drawing since like 2014 until Fall of 2020. So I pretty much started anew. So I hope the quality will only improve (I would actually say that it has improved noticeably, the 1st scene I drew being the gobbo titfuck and the latest being Ghund training, I would say they are quite far apart quality wise.)
Oh yes, what a perfect reason to never buy any mana potions.

And yeah I agree, it did look better.

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
I don't mean to say that there wont be minotaurs and such, since I want the whole game to be 10 hours avg playtime, a lot of content can fit into that haha.

monsters that will surely appear:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't mean to say that there wont be minotaurs and such, since I want the whole game to be 10 hours avg playtime, a lot of content can fit into that haha.

monsters that will surely appear:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience, but good then fina she could still be addicted to minotaur cocks (and other species of monsters) 1617547209992.png

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
does someone have a save at the end of the last update? i dont want to restart the game if possible :/
Thanks in advance

Reactions: Mr.Shark
Apr 4, 2021
Hello I have some questions if it is not a nuisance, first situations that can be resolved in more than 1 way, for example a tribe of orcs kidnaps a girl from a town to reproduce and thus save her species Rina can exterminate the orcs or take their place in exchange for being left aloneThe people and the girls and (it would also be very kind of Rina to help prevent her species from becoming extinct), secondly I know how much importance you will give to the monsters, it will be like fights you lose, they rape you and it is over or tribes of different species with their quests For example, Rina has bad relationshipsrelations with the tribe of minotaurs so they will attack her when she enters their territory or if she has a good relationship with them they will receive her with open arms (and raised cocks) third there will be consensual sex with monsters rape does not bother me but it would be great that rinacan help to "deepen" the friendly relations between humans and monsters and visit their "friends" the monsters to spend a "quality time" with "all their friends" to get to know "very thoroughly with everyone" by the way I love your play
I like how this guy thinks, dealing with enemies with violence, sex or wit and having its consequences later on, reminds me of a game where the heroine is raped by a group of orcs and later on she captures them and can take revenge or forgive them and if they forgive themThey appear and save her from a monster (skip battle) and take her to her town which is a shortcut to another town (they can also fuck if she has enough corruption)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: anime66 and Xill
Apr 4, 2021
hello some doubts will there be infidelity on the part of rina for a love interest in the future?Like the guys with the glasses it would be hilarious that he thinks he got a beautiful pure and innocent girlfriend but it turns out to be the cumdump of all his classmates and teachers and at night while I think she studies like a good girl in her room she is actually with them. who bully himfucking (I am a perverse xd) and the other the content of the game will be more based on sexual content, will it be more for monsters or humans or in equal partsPersonally, I would like it to be more for monsters since it would be ironic for Rina to go to the academy to learn how to fight and destroy monsters but she ended up giving birth to her children

Reactions: Lazarus 61

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I like how this guy thinks, dealing with enemies with violence, sex or wit and having its consequences later on, reminds me of a game where the heroine is raped by a group of orcs and later on she captures them and can take revenge or forgive them and if they forgive themThey appear and save her from a monster (skip battle) and take her to her town which is a shortcut to another town (they can also fuck if she has enough corruption)
Sorry for the off topic but I don't suppose you remember the name of that game?

And yeah I agree. I really like the choice of having sex willingly because the MC is a slut. But not the type where she is "im so weak I can't do anything but I love cock so I'll just let them all fuck me" but instead the kind thats strong and goes "I can wipe the floor with you, but I see you have a huge cock so I'd rather get fucked all night long instead." But at the same time that doesn't mean I like Femdom. It's kind of hard to balance both sides like that. It's like, I like it when a strong woman gets into a submissive position because she wants to and not because she's forced to.

Apr 4, 2021
Sorry for the off topic but I don't suppose you remember the name of that game?

And yeah I agree. I really like the choice of having sex willingly because the MC is a slut. But not the type where she is "im so weak I can't do anything but I love cock so I'll just let them all fuck me" but instead the kind thats strong and goes "I can wipe the floor with you, but I see you have a huge cock so I'd rather get fucked all night long instead." But at the same time that doesn't mean I like Femdom. It's kind of hard to balance both sides like that. It's like, I like it when a strong woman gets into a submissive position because she wants to and not because she's forced to.
Of course I did not put it because I did not want to spam xd is chronicles of leridia the graphics are half ugly and there is a lot of farming but it is good although the content is more of the "ugly bastard" type and that is not my taste

Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Of course I did not put it because I did not want to spam xd is chronicles of leridia the graphics are half ugly and there is a lot of farming but it is good although the content is more of the "ugly bastard" type and that is not my taste
Oh that, I've played that game since the first couple of updates. But I think you're refering to an orc cave in one of the mountains amd I specifically remember skipping that update for some reason lol. Anyway not gonna go more off topic but thanks anyway.

Reactions: anti flat earthers
Apr 4, 2021
Oh that, I've played that game since the first couple of updates. But I think you're refering to an orc cave in one of the mountains amd I specifically remember skipping that update for some reason lol. Anyway not gonna go more off topic but thanks anyway.
no problem friend, although I also stopped following it for almost 2 years. I do not know if it is already finished,If I totally agree with you, I hate that "there I am a warrior who is afraid of fighting against a group of goblins please fuck me all they want but do not hurt me please sob sob" it is a lot that I am a strong woman but "mmmhhh ... a tribe of orcs is attacking various villagesto rape women he could end them very easily but .. wow!They have a huge cock and it would be a waste not ... couch!That is to say, I will not allow unnecessary bloodshed, I do not think my husband will bother him if I go with them for a while and help them, I am a warrior who protects peace and justice after all my duty is to protect everyone's life from the orcs It will only be a few months nothing more "that's himtype of leading woman that I like after all, why does she take a sword if she doesn't no want to fight For scary?

Reactions: Xill

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I held off on playing this because I was waiting for more content, but I gave in. Now I'm stuck waiting desperately for more.

dmitry.png

What's already here is really fucking good though, old ugly bastards and goblins on thicc young student is absolutely top-tier. Art, writing, and scenarios so far are really good.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Just played the game and I love it. Beautiful art. I really loved that the moans aren't the generic ones which are totally overused. I, for one, liked the pacing of the game. The training quest looks good. I personally don't prefer to see monstrous cocks so it'd be great if the monster in the future builds have big dicks but not the monstrous types. But it's just a personal preference. Also, can't wait to see more of the peeping tom content. That art of her sitting on the bed naked was bloody beautiful.
All and all, love the game can't wait for more updates. Good luck with the development. All the best.

insaneninja50

May 14, 2020
Love the art and a battle system similar to kyrns prison would be perfect just needs more content not worth a playthrough yet but definitely on the watchlist

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes